Default Sneakybag fully loaded weight

Does anybody have an estimate of how much a Sneakybag weights when fully stocked loaded with 6 rifle mags three pistol mags, water, firstaid etc.?

I am trying to decide between it and the mini bag
    "A warning is not a threat, but a spoken threat is a foolish warning to give your enemies. If a man is worth threatening, then he is worth killing. Cut him down before a word is spoken. Otherwise keep your tongue prudently sheathed along with your sword." -Akiyama Munenoshi

Get a weight of the bag, then just weigh what you intend to put into it, then add 'em up. Your rifle and handgun mags may not be the same as some other guys and caliber weights make it more difficult. Ditto for what you want to store in terms of other stuff.
    Three Precious Metals: Gold, Silver and Lead

"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said." William F. Buckley Jr.

Default 13.5 pounds

Mine is designed for Police response to a barricaded or active shooter incident. It is the Rifle Bug Out Bag and not the Sneaky Bag, but this should give you an idea of the weight.

Contents are as follows: 3 30 round 5.56 P-mags; 3 Glock 37 10 round mags; Glock 39 w/10 round mag; Trauma kit (2 Cinch Tight bandages, 2 packs of guaze, tourniquet, latex gloves, 3 hand wipes); 2 C cell LED flashlight, 2 cell lithium LED flashlight, lock pick kit, mini digital camera; and convience kit(ear plugs, lens cleaners, disposible lighter).

Steve, I discovered that the bag fills up quickly and starts getting heavy. Determine what the intended purpose for your bag will be and load it accordingly.
    I'm from the government and I'm here to help.

My advice is free, and backed by a double your money back guarantee.

I don't have all of the items that some people seem to have in their bags. I am thinking I want to keep it simple and lighter. Maybe 4 rifle mags 2 or 3 pistol mags, tourniquet, H bandage, G2 flashlight, batteries, small water bottle and powerbar. If I could get this in the small Hawkepac mini it would be compact and handi to grab and go.
    "A warning is not a threat, but a spoken threat is a foolish warning to give your enemies. If a man is worth threatening, then he is worth killing. Cut him down before a word is spoken. Otherwise keep your tongue prudently sheathed along with your sword." -Akiyama Munenoshi

Stuffing something in the pouch between the pistol mags on the outer wall and the rifle mags on the inner wall prevents the bag mouth from collapsing and blocking access to the mags.

I stuffed a Mini-MAV in there, with 2 20-rd AK mags, a mini-FAK and a sheath for my RAT attached. RAT can be accessed with the bag open, and the Mini-MAV gives me some flexibility in case I want to use a low-profile chest rig.