Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Don't suppose there's any chance of these working with a P220?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    These won't.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstore Commando View Post
    our supply was extremely limited, if you dont mind having your pistol down, i'm sure we can offer a mod/refinish service

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I would be willing to do that if these might be unavailable for a while. Thanks
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    our supply was extremely limited, if you dont mind having your pistol down, i'm sure we can offer a mod/refinish service
    Cool. PM inbound.

just remember folks, this is a service, not a product. all it requires is that you mail us your decocker and slide release. if you mail us an entire frame or pistol, someone very pissed off is going to call you looking for additional shipping charges.

https://suarezinternational.com/size...howHidden=true

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI