Default THE SLIDE FOR GLOCK 47?

20210506_113731.jpg

Stay tuned for an announcement!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I have over two dozen Glocks. The ones I carry almost exclusively are Street Comps built on Glock 19 frames, or Guttersnipe 17s (on cut down G17 frames). That is by far the most utilitarian configuration offering superios concealment capabilities as well as the excellent balance offered by a slightly longer slide/barrel to frame ratio. It carries like a Glock 19, but feels and shoots like a Glock 34. US Customs and Border protection knows what we know (secret...we have had a number of their agents in our classes). They contracted with Glock to build them the Glock 47. And Glock will not sell them to you ostensibly dim witted civilians. From an article published on the Glock 47.

"On April 9, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced an 85 million dollar contract with Glock to “provide CBP law enforcement personnel the next-generation standard duty handgun.” It was later revealed that the CPB will be phasing out its currently-employed HK P2000 pistol, chambered in .40 S&W, in favor of three Glock Gen5 9mm handguns: Glock 26, Glock 19, and mysterious Glock 47. "

We have been advocating this design for about ten years ( https://gabesuarez.com/the-glock-17k...ould-have-made ), and denying sales to the common American is not acceptable. So, behold!

The Suarez International 347 and 547 slides are at hand.

READY TO DROP ONTO ANY GLOCK 19 FRAME WITH NO MODIFICATIONS NECESSARY

347slide-1.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

From The Desk of Shop Monkey and Swamp Thing (Mad Scientists and Gunsmiths at SI)

The 47 has been on our template for a few years now. After the release of the Glock 47 for gov't contract to agencies such as US CBP, we decided it was time. The 47 is what we had hoped the 19x it was going to be and when it turned out to be the polar opposite we came out with the guttersnipe 17 to make it happen.

Times have changed in this industry, a lot, and we know that not everyone has a sacrificial G17 frame to be cut down to a G19 length. Our SI-47 slide brings the "contract only" G47 to the hands of the general market, using the Gen 5 G17 barrels new lug pattern with the standard recoil unit of a G19. The SI-47 offers the added benefits of a 17 barrel length and the concealability of a G19 with the balance of a G34.

The SI-347 slides are fully compatible with any Gen 1-3 Glock 19 frame utilizing gen 3 internals with the only part proprietary to the design being the Gen 5 G17 barrel.
    The SI-547 slides are fully compatible with Gen 4-5 Glock 19 frames utilizing gen 5 internals as well as the gen 5 Glock 19 barrel.
    Gabriel Suarez

Awesome.

I have been carrying a cut down frame Glock for roughly 10 years now. I think I own 4 cut down frames at this point in various flavors.

Happy to see that many are recognizing the benefits of this set up.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Would this design have any benefit over the 19 with a comp?

I’ve been waiting for this configuration for 13 years. You have no idea how excited I am to order one of these.
    - I am not in danger. I AM the danger.

- Keep your rifle by your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Taylor View Post
    Would this design have any benefit over the 19 with a comp?
    All depends on what the buyer WANTS.
    Gabriel Suarez

JUST CAME BACK FROM TEST FIRING WITH A 47 SLIDE, I GOTTA SAY, IT SHOOTS EVERY BIT AS FLAT AS A 34. ZEROED AT 10, BLOWING UP CLAYS AT 100

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    JUST CAME BACK FROM TEST FIRING WITH A 47 SLIDE, I GOTTA SAY, IT SHOOTS EVERY BIT AS FLAT AS A 34. ZEROED AT 10, BLOWING UP CLAYS AT 100

For 99% of the gun community, that is Spec Ops Level Gunfighter Shit...for us...just another day.
    Gabriel Suarez