Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wife and I had it last December. I was affected far, far worse by Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.
    I don’t think anyone (at least here) expected anything different. These people have already proven time and again that they will stop at absolutely nothing in their quest for the furtherance of tyranny. However, Americans are much too stupid to see past it. Best learn the ways of the pirates.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Some experts are claiming most of America reached herd immunity several months ago. Look at all the red states fully open and doing way better than the lockdown states. Overall deaths in the United States are below normal for 2021. COVID only hastened the death of everyone already knocking on the door.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

There is a reason that some of us aren’t scared of getting the sniffles....

5A8AD9E2-8BD5-4076-A699-E3B72A939BC8.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Masters in Warfare -- OEF Class of 2002-2003, 2006-2007
    Majors: Offensive Terminal Ballistics and Overseas Bovine Scatology

"Fighting (of any kind) is just high level problem solving with dire physical consequences ."
    Joe Rogan

Hey...There I'am.......Male; 68+; HBP, 6"2" 235......................97.9 ; Oh hell 98% survival chance
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

99.8895. What say we just round up to 100%.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

So glad Gabe wrote the following" **** " in fact I think Shield Maiden and I had it December 2019 " ****

How many tribe members had the worst flu they have ever experienced in say November 2019 thru January 2020? Especially after traveling by air in the western conus? ...... Just raised my hand......On my two return flights to Tejas there where multiple...multiple passengers aggressively trying to cough up Afghanistan, plus a 4 hour wait at SJC where of course there were flights to and from...well you know where.

Oh yeah...just anecdotal.
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

I also thought I had it early. If you're not sure here's a recently approved test that can look back several months. Not cheap, but it's there if you just have to know. https://www.t-detect.com. I spent the money so I could decide whether to continue the HCQ preventive routine I've been using. Negative for me. Since the vaccine at best makes covid "suck less" and HCQ plus zinc and vitamin D does the same thing, I'll keep up that routine along with the usual physical conditioning. Sooner or later I'll get it and I think I'll survive just fine.

FWIW, almost everyone I know who got covid were very mask compliant either by work requirements or fear. Two never wore masks. Everyone got over it, even some high risk types. Of course some of the most fearful had it, got the shot anyway, and STILL wear their masks.

Worst flu I had was back in ‘09 when I got the swine flu. I am pretty sure I got the rona in February 2020. It was more of a tired and sore feeling. Yes had coughing fits that ran me short on breath to the point I had better sit down before I fall down. A couple days of that and I was better. Didn’t hold a candle to the old swine.

I was the sickest I have ever been last January. Usually with the flu I can still function and do things around the house. I was stuck on the couch for a solid 3 days and felt like crap for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by NV28 View Post
    So glad Gabe wrote the following" **** " in fact I think Shield Maiden and I had it December 2019 " ****

How many tribe members had the worst flu they have ever experienced in say November 2019 thru January 2020? Especially after traveling by air in the western conus? ...... Just raised my hand......On my two return flights to Tejas there where multiple...multiple passengers aggressively trying to cough up Afghanistan, plus a 4 hour wait at SJC where of course there were flights to and from...well you know where.

Oh yeah...just anecdotal.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

I'm absolutely sure that I had it in December of last year. Went to a technology conference and sat next to a Chinese foreign national who sneezed and coughed on me the whole day. By the next week I was on the verge of pneumonia. Later this year, my wife got it (positive test) and was in bed for a week. I was able to fight it off while she was sick... sniffled and coughed a little and that was that.
    Take what you can. Give nothing back!

North Carolina DOJ Handgun Instructor
    Close Range Gunfighting 1
    Extreme Close Range Gunfighting
    Private Instruction with Randy Harris