Default Wilson combat EDC X9

Curious if anyone here owns one of these and what your opinion of it is if so.Thanks.

I shot one because I was possibly interested in buying. Shoots like a 1911. The lack of a grip safety doesn't impact the feel of it. In my opinion it needed a larger thumb safety. Very good accuracy. The fit and finish is what you would expect of a wilson.

I bought a staccato because I liked the red dot mounting system better. Its not as good as getting the slide milled, but its ok. Accuracy was identical to the wilson. Fit and finish not as nice as wilson or Dan wesson if you are into 1911s.

Hope that helps you some.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Definitely appreciate your input,thank you

Have the EDC X9 standard I bought when announced, and an X9L I acquired later with magwell. Love them both, my favorite Wilson's. I don't run a red dot on them.

I have two. One milled with an RMR. Super accurate. Probably my most accurate pistol. Also, it's the only gun I own that has never had a FTF. Even dirty. Really impressed that the tight fit and accuracy do not seem to impair the reliability. Even with dirty cheap ammo. But I don't carry it much as I have not practiced enough with it to get used to the safety. I just feel more at home with a DA/SA gun.

Quote Originally Posted by doctom View Post
    I have two. One milled with an RMR. Super accurate. Probably my most accurate pistol. Also, it's the only gun I own that has never had a FTF. Even dirty. Really impressed that the tight fit and accuracy do not seem to impair the reliability. Even with dirty cheap ammo. But I don't carry it much as I have not practiced enough with it to get used to the safety. I just feel more at home with a DA/SA gun.
    I have one coming in with the trijicon plate hopefully this week.As much as I love ,and will continue to carry my Glocks Ive never shot them as well as a 1911.I've also been shooting 1911's for 40 years so there is a bit of familiarity there:)