Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    REEEEEED DOT GRASSHOPPER. SEEEEEEEK THE RED DOOOOOOOOOOOOT TO THE WEST
    Absolutely. I can no longer see the front sight without my glasses. The dot is blurry. But I can put a blurry dot on the target all day long.

I'm a few ticks above blind in my left eye without my glasses, and even without my glasses I can still find the red dot and put it on the target (not necessarily the dot in the middle of the target, but I would be in the paper consistently). Red dot is truly a gamechanger for me.

Start milling P2XX again for the love of all that is capitalism.
    GFT.

Try to replace hardware with technique. Technique is free, lightweight, and cannot be lost.
    RGF- Greg Nichols-Milton, WI

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    Like riding a bike.... My problem is my eyes are getting worse, I’m going to be blind soon....
    Get corrective lenses. I was in denial for years and got them and now shooting is like cheating.

Our CT Course of fire. The high shot was all me at the advance and fire drill. Bad footing. Called it as it happened.

Attachment 61338
    Taped a couple of these targets to my apartment door to use for dry practice. One full-size at my head height so that I get used to shooting at someone my size, another a little lower to replicate the fact that I'm well-above-average height and smaller to replicate greater distance. (Trying to work out the distance replicated, but my brain doesn't like algebra; I'll figure it out eventually.)

Quote Originally Posted by Francisp View Post
    Get corrective lenses. I was in denial for years and got them and now shooting is like cheating.
    Yeah, I probably should....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....