Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Might have to invest in this setup. I have a mil surplus plate carrier / chest rig that is not even close to being concealable. This looks like it would be mostly invisible under a hoodie.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

after a few requests, individual plates are up, however the 10x12 P210 and 8x10 L210 plates are currently sold out. the plate size option between 8x10 and 10x12 have also been updated into the full package
    full package https://suarezinternational.com/gambeson-armor-package/
    individual plates https://suarezinternational.com/hesc...-armor-plates/

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

this will also be going up today for those with lightweight but more gear in mind https://suarezinternational.com/si-m...howHidden=true
    0040851_hesco-l210-series-plates-10x12-special-threat-shooter-cut-w-grg-minimalist-plate-carrie.jpeg
    Kit Includes:

2 Hesco L210 Series 10x12 Lg Single Curve Shooter Cut Special Rifle Threat (7.62x39API and 5.56x45 M855)

1 Grey Ghost Gear Minimalist Plate Carrier

color options will include black, coyote and multicam, while supplies last

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Mine just came in the mail a few days ago. I saw the label on the box, picked it up and thought “Oh, this is just the carrier. Plates must not be shipping yet”.

Nope. Plates and carrier. I knew it was supposed to be light but damn, I am impressed. These things weigh NOTHING.

Just wore it under a light jacket to the grocery store for a test drive. One could forget you’re even wearing it. I think these are gonna get a lot of use.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    Mine just came in the mail a few days ago. I saw the label on the box, picked it up and thought “Oh, this is just the carrier. Plates must not be shipping yet”.

Nope. Plates and carrier. I knew it was supposed to be light but damn, I am impressed. These things weigh NOTHING.

Just wore it under a light jacket to the grocery store for a test drive. One could forget you’re even wearing it. I think these are gonna get a lot of use.
    I know practice practice practice is always the key... How is the draw from appendix with body armor? Especially after killing a 16oz steak and a baked potato? Yeah yeah, first world problems, but just curious.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    I know practice practice practice is always the key... How is the draw from appendix with body armor? Especially after killing a 16oz steak and a baked potato? Yeah yeah, first world problems, but just curious.
    Lol.
    Its not a problem if you wear the carrier correctly. Your obviously not gonna be as fluid but it is definitely doable with both hard and soft plates at least in my experience.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

just added some NON-BALISTIC Bump helmets up, current available colors are coyote, ranger green and multicam, others will be updated to inventory when i get notice from CT.
    https://suarezinternational.com/chas...howHidden=true

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

So I will say that until last year, I would not have put much interest in this. However, after the goings on last year and this year, having a light skull covering in your ride is not a bad idea. As well I would add some very high quality clear lens eye pro. What are we concerned about? Thrown bricks and rocks, thrown frozen water bottles, things that can get in your eyes, etc. In my opinion...for USA CONUS the need for a ballistic helmet is not as high as for overseas...but head protection? Yes. I am adding one of these to each vehicle.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I'm looking into a couple of these packages for me and the lady. Guidance on what size of plate to choose, either by size guide or other specs? (Forgive me if I have overlooked a guide on the websiteŚchecked but didn't see one. Feel free to call me an idiot and tell me to look again there or in the comments on this thread, if I missed something already addressed.) I'm 6'2" tall, ~160-ish pounds, AIWB a RMR'd G19 and spare mag with an SI +5 extension. Lady is 5'7", slim, and weighs a good bit less than I do.

ETA: Nvm, did the obvious thing and looked at Hesco's website. Found a size guide.
    Last edited by Faramir2; 04-26-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faramir2 View Post
    I'm looking into a couple of these packages for me and the lady. Guidance on what size of plate to choose, either by size guide or other specs? (Forgive me if I have overlooked a guide on the website—checked but didn't see one. Feel free to call me an idiot and tell me to look again there or in the comments on this thread, if I missed something already addressed.) I'm 6'2" tall, ~160-ish pounds, AIWB a RMR'd G19 and spare mag with an SI +5 extension. Lady is 5'7", slim, and weighs a good bit less than I do.

ETA: Nvm, did the obvious thing and looked at Hesco's website. Found a size guide.
    keep in mind the carrier offerings that we have, will only accommodate up to 10x12 plates

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI