Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Body Armor at SI!!!

ya, you read that right, we were going to start a few years ago, but availability and necessity weren't quite there yet. The pace of current events has and continues to change. What we will offer will not be the kit up and operate level, this offering, like everything else we do will be clandestine in nature. The offering will be simply this, a Chase Tactical Low-Visibility Plate Carrier (LVPO) in black, coupled with your choice of either P210 3A+ or L210 Special Rifle Threat multicurve polyurethane plates from HESCO. Dimensions for the plates are as follows:
    - P210-SH-MC-S 8.0 x 10.0 inches / 203 x 254 mm 0.27 inches / 7 mm 0.6 lb / 0.3 kg - Package price $449.99
    - L210-SH-SC-S 8.0 X 10.00 inches / 203 x 254 mm 0.59 inches / 15 mm 3.5 lb / 1.6 kg - Package price $499.99

KIMG0032.jpgKIMG0033.jpgKIMG0034.jpgKIMG0035.jpgKIMG0036.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

And gentlemen...trust me on this...this will be an essential piece of kit to have with you as we move into the future...just my opinion.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Great timing! I was just reviewing Sua’s write up on this topic earlier today.

Is there a set of preferred accessories for minimalist, but non-clandestine use?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_ View Post
    Is there a set of preferred accessories for minimalist, but non-clandestine use?
    Easy button is a standard chest rig, set up as you like. Keep the carrier slick.

Might be time to replace my ceramics.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Yeah I agree with Sam Spade on this. Either a chest rig or bolt bag. Cause having shit attached to the carrier makes it a pain cause there are sometimes you don't want as much gear and just want the carrier.. Its more scalable that way.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Take my money
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

When does it go live in the store?
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Deal me in.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Yamamoto View Post
    When does it go live in the store?
    Goes live 4/13

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

I think having some sort of body armor is a good thing. I can also see a move to restrict body armor in the future. All part of Communist Plan. If you don't have anything now, it may be a good time to order some sort of protective vest. I don't see things getting better. Money is the universal tool so use some of it.

Sizing is important, so measure yourselves accurately. As for me...I got mine when all the social unrest and rioting started across the country. I look at it as a kind of insurance.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"