Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post

Russia is not a nation state threat to the USA. It’s semi capitalist now, but it has laws that turn a blind eye to crimes committed in the USA, so there are organized criminal groups operating from there stealing money from here through cyber. They’re a nuisance. Occasionally they roll up on these guys, or they get pinched when they go on “holiday” to a friendlier country.

Russia is a threat to their former USSR states, like the Ukraine, though.

As far as the “influence” or “information operations” there has been zero tangible evidence this can be fully attributed back to Russia. Russia is the left’s boogeyman to blame everything on, run headlines and talking points, and the average American is either too stupid, lazy, or otherwise engaged to look at the data and see this just doesn’t add up. (If you’re new to this idea, I recommend starting with Dan Bongino’s latest book.) On the cyber side, we have accusations of the DNC getting hacked by Russia (my review says this is false), Facebook’s trolls (is there ANY truth coming out of their mouths?), and bunch of leftist talking heads citing closed sources that this is Russia. Not to mention all of the “Russian collusion” with Trump which doesn’t have even a milligram of truth to it. Anytime the Russians are blamed, your first reaction should be the “gray zone” actor is actual the US left, supported by the Chinese (CCP).

China is the real threat.

The only “gray zone” actor we should really be concerned with is China.
    I agree. Russia, Russia, Russia is a slight of hand, China and probably elements in our own intelligence apparatus are the real problem to solve...
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

The biggest threat I see from Russia right now is they make a move and Sleepy Joe backs down like a bitch and ruins the US' credibility. With the Russian build up on the Ukraine and other friction points it is possible. A few Ukranian soilders have been killed in the last few days. Lithuania passed out guerrilla warfare manuals to its people last week and said they can't do anything effective if Russia invades.

China has been buying US Debt for decades. What if Sleepy Joe finds some balls to do something and China steps in and says if you do anything we liquidate everything and crash your economy?

Can't do anything to stop it but knowing what can happen and the local effects it will have can keep a step ahead.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post

A lot of these concepts are in the same vein as what is in the Unrestricted Warfare book I posted about a while back.
    Was that the book about China? I'm getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Not about China but rather written by Chinese generals on using every facet of society as a weapon.
    Geek Warlord

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015

Not about China but rather written by Chinese generals on using every facet of society as a weapon.
    Thanks

Geek Warlord

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    TWOTU edition

TWOTU since May 2015

Interesting neocon propaganda pieces. They are still trying to propagate the Brezhinski/Kissinger doctrine of US hegemony. This stuff is a regurgitation of what has been going on for a very long time. Where did these other countries learn this junk from? Fact is the US has no business whatsoever trying to lead the world anywhere. We cannot use the ideas of freedom and democracy as a byline to cover the quest for dominance, as we, the citizens of this country truly have neither. We cannot even have a clean election. The entire world knows that. The US lacks the major requirements for leading the world, a sense of morality, and national unity. Take a realistic look at what is happening. We have a military that is worn out from the forever wars, and being run as a social experiment that will strip it of its true power, the resolve of the individual combat soldier. Command and control has been so politicized that it will be impossible for it to function in the face of a true crisis. It is one thing to take on third rate powers, another thing altogether different to take on two roughly equivalent powers at the same time on, very possibly, two fronts. It is a recipe for disaster. Our leaders live in a totally unrealistic world, and the kool-aid they are drinking is sorely outdated. Unfortunately, there now appears only one way out of the muck we are in. It does indeed have to do with the tree of liberty. One by product of the forever wars is a population of well trained warriors that have experience, knowledge, and awareness of what is going on. I wonder if that figured into their calculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post

Here's the .pdf: Unrestricted Warfare

https://www.c4i.org/unrestricted.pdf
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    Here's the .pdf: Unrestricted Warfare

https://www.c4i.org/unrestricted.pdf
    Thank you.

I watched the videos. I agree they are a sales pitch. And I will make some points.

We live in astounding times. Look back at summer of 2019. The nation was a truly great place once again just after three years of the Trump administration. And flash forward to the cusp of summer two years later. Its like the after shot of some twilight zone event. Wherethefuck has America gone? In just two short years Americans have been turned inot flu-fearing pussies that are afraid to venture into the world unprotected, afraid of offending more than of death itself.

The ostensibly "free and brave" of whom this is a home allowed forced business crashings, riots, and life under house arrest without so much as a verbal protest. And the nation allowed an election to be stolen by a ridiculous pair of communist bunglers. Look back at business, freedom, the cost of things and how our collective global adversaries respected us in 2019 compared to today. I do not identify as a part of the people who meekly subscribe to this new America. So...grey zones are not my fucking problem.

If China bends Joe over and stretches his ass...its not MY problem.
    If the Russians, the Hadj, and everyone else is having a belly laugh over the stupidity of the people that live here...its not MY problem.

MY problem is considerably simpler. It has to do with creating and keeping wealth and freedom for me and mine. We once coined the term GFT. And added later FEE. To clarify

GFT refers to God, Family and tribe. That triangle describes your loyalties and your focus. God does not refer to church. I truly cannot identify with those who populate churches...sorry...I will not lie. I don't choose to sit with them and pretend to be like them, with them, or for them unless they share my POV of life. My God is not the God of the docile, obedient submissives I see driving around masked. And while YOUR church might be different, none of the ones around here are and I have found other things to occupy my time with. Family are those of the FAM who also share my view on life. I have extended family in CA with whom I have nothing in common other than conflict. And I want nothing to do with them. Blood means nothing unless it is willing to be shed for the common shared goals. Tribe...well, we have a tribe. Tribe is self selected non-collective. I have sacrificed things for my tribe that I do not need to mention. I choose to not sacrifice even a moment's thought to a communist...whether individual, group or nation. So if a foreign power decides to take advantage of the now communist focused nation bent on cancel culture, gender eradication and open borders...I have absolutely zero fucks to give.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters