Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Biden won the legitimate chinese way - stole it. This sounds just like the other guy who was afraid you were going to offend the leftist anti-gun crowd.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Spokelse416 View Post
    There is no way in hell..
    Oh BTW the puppeteers are already questioning his cognitive ability.. I give him til the end of the summer before kamala takes over and they play the first african american female in office card to win back some of the useful idiots they've lost..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Except she's not African American .....but hey at this point what does it matter right ?

"While I respect your opinion and your right to say whatever you want, you have just lost a customer with the “stolen election” stuff in the email I just received."
    -- So, you respect Gabe's right to say whatever he wants...but just not this one because it offends you?

"
    I am Pro 2A every way, 100 round mags, repeal the NFA, and make select fire for everyone, and you can rightly fully bash Biden, Pelosi, or most Dems for trying to restrict gun laws or infringe on the 2A."
    -- You sound like a typical guilt-ridden woke snowflake, rationalizing your previous statement with this drivel...akin to, "Some of my best friends are black -- and I recycle!"

WarriorTalk is a PRIVILEGE, not a guaranteed, God-given right...and methinks you're just not worthy, Adam P...but the guy you likely do very little business with makes that call.

I, for one -- while I normally keep quiet online -- am both honored and humbled to be in the e-company of these Warriors...

Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

Dear Adam,

You're a fucking cuck.

Have a nice day

Poor Adam, I checked everywhere and low and behold I'm out of fucks to give. Run along now Adam; somewhere someone has some fucks to give just for you...
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor
    Texas LTC Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I choose to live a peaceful life. It's not hard to change my mind.

Oh, he probably works for the Political Action Group and does not like being called out. Post what he’s purchased in the past and I’m sure we can cover it.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by henri View Post
    Except she's not African American .....but hey at this point what does it matter right ?
    I agree with you, Yeah no not to them... Just like warren tried playing the american indian card..
    The libtards do the same thing with their gender whats to stop them from moving to race? Lol that would be a funny shit show to watch..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge View Post
    Oh, he probably works for the Political Action Group and does not like being called out. Post what he’s purchased in the past and I’m sure we can cover it.
    Trust me...it wasnt much.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Does amybody with a brain actually think Biden won legitimately? Honest question.
    Short answer: NOPE!!!!

Long answer: 1) Stalin bragged about WHO counted the ballots vs WHO the people actually voted for. 2) Kennedy stole the 1960 election from Nixon, and Chicago dead people's "votes" was the strategy used.

Just 2 of MANY examples

"On 4/7/2021 12:43 PM, Adam P wrote:

While I respect your opinion and your right to say whatever you want, you have just lost a customer with the “stolen election,” stuff in the email I just received. I am Pro 2A every way, 100 round mags, repeal the NFA, and make select fire for everyone, and you can rightly fully bash Biden, Pelosi, or most Dems for trying to restrict gun laws or infringe on the 2A, however I don’t subscribe to your emails for political commentary such as the “stolen election.”"

I find the 'snowflake' mentality so very strange and unmanly, this sort of retardation can only be 'cured' with some sort of end-of-life event that features the complete meltdown of the subject at hand.

"When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School