Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Minister in Canada throws police out of his church

The cops were there to try to enforce mask laws. The minister wasn't having any of that. Told them (repeatedly) to get out, not come back without a warrant and then told them exactly what he thought of LEOs coming to a church during Passover to enforce mask laws.

Last edited by M1A's r Best; 04-05-2021 at 03:38 AM.

Good on him for not "listening reasonably" to whatever that lady was trying to say. F- that.

More people need to stand up to the Brown Shirts like him. Excellent !!!

Outstanding.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

That was satisfying to watch. Regardless of where you stand on the efficacy of masks from a health perspective.

His actions should be the norm.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

1. Masks are a joke and more a symbol of submission than anything useful. The entire Covid thing is an overblown hysteria whose end game we do not yet know.

2. Police enforcing mask laws are the biggest cause of dislike and distrust of LE today among normal people. Normal people being middle class business owners and other non-ghetto, non-thug, non-criminals trying to make a living.

3. Police enforcing mask laws are not doing their intended job IMHO and do not have any respect from me while doing that. I see that in the same light as if I saw them going door to door collecting guns. (I am sure some here will disagree)

4. And yeah...that should be the norm, but even better is if everyone in the room stood up and did the same.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I was quite happy to see that. Just yesterday afternoon, I and a buddy were hiking and discussing when the church was going to grow some balls and put them to use over this stupid masking stuff and the church rolling over on it. He just entered the Roman Catholic Church and was glad to see a packed church at his Confirmation Mass that was also the Easter Vigil Mass, with hardly a mask in sight. Later in the evening I saw this video and sent it to him.

If only the church I attended near school before everyone flipped out over the Szechuan Sniffles (as another on here put it) would quit trying to "comply with the spirit of the local ordinance" on masking and even taking pictures of the congregation for contact tracing...that pissed me off and sent me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    1. Masks are a joke and more a symbol of submission than anything useful. The entire Covid thing is an overblown hysteria whose end game we do not yet know.

2. Police enforcing mask laws are the biggest cause of dislike and distrust of LE today among normal people. Normal people being middle class business owners and other non-ghetto, non-thug, non-criminals trying to make a living.

3. Police enforcing mask laws are not doing their intended job IMHO and do not have any respect from me while doing that. I see that in the same light as if I saw them going door to door collecting guns. (I am sure some here will disagree)

4. And yeah...that should be the norm, but even better is if everyone in the room stood up and did the same.
    On two and three, yes. But apparently as seen on the compliance thread, we don't have that problem in the US. Most definitely number four or this shit is going to get way worse and out of hand.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Ooh-rah.
    Virtute et Armis