Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't think it is.

However, I don't really fault those that do considering the Orwellian propaganda behind it, especially some of the Chicom-like things Gates and other globalist commie degenerates want to implement in relation to COVID and the vaccine.

It is as if these people took a look at various Christian speculations of the End Times as well as dystopian sci-fi and used them to make a checklist of what they want to turn the country into.
    "Why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away. An elected legislature can trample a man's rights as easily as the king can." Benjamin Martin, The Patriot

I’m relatively certain it’s not. Perhaps conditioning for it. I don’t think we’re too far away from that time. I’m not foolish enough to look for a demon around every corner, or to think that hammering my finger while hanging fence has something to do with prophecy. However, I’m also not foolish enough to go to great effort to ignore what we’re told in God’s Word. Therefore I do choose to filter world events through His Word.
    So demonic activity causing your engine to lock up? Nope, check your oil next time.
    Covid intentionally used as conditioning for later events?...............MAYBE...............
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.