Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mark of the beast

Question for the Christian Warriors here. Is the Vaccine the mark of the beast, or at least it's precursor? I was just reading an article about life in Germany. You cannot go to certain shops or restaurants, you cannot work outside of your home, cannot attend the opera, etc without proof of vaccination. Sounds like it to me. If it is, I wonder how they will feel when the plagues of Revelations fall upon those with the mark of the beast and bypass true Christians? I would like to hear some opinions just to check myself. I would like to think I have not gone too far off the deep end yet.

First thing that came to mind when I saw the NY "passport."

The parallels are obvious and the imagery of New York as the whore of Babylon is hard to ignore.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by ronlassit View Post
    Question for the Christian Warriors here. Is the Vaccine the mark of the beast, or at least it's precursor? I was just reading an article about life in Germany. You cannot go to certain shops or restaurants, you cannot work outside of your home, cannot attend the opera, etc without proof of vaccination. Sounds like it to me. If it is, I wonder how they will feel when the plagues of Revelations fall upon those with the mark of the beast and bypass true Christians? I would like to hear some opinions just to check myself. I would like to think I have not gone too far off the deep end yet.
    Just an opinion mind you from a practicing Catholic. You really are overthinking this. That, or you need to step up your meds.

I do not look for prophesies around every bush, nor pray about what clothes to wear on a given day. Moreover the docile nature of the majority of the American church makes me not want to even be identified with them.

The vaccine is worthless and the 'Rona was an overblown global plot to unseat the only president that has ever told them all to fuck off. My theory is that this is way to end the hysteria now that they have power back. There will be cases filed and all of that jazz and this nonsense will pass in the USA. That or criminals will find ways to create false passports and people like us will pay for them.

I am not getting the shot for the same reason I won't be selling back my assault rifles, didn't wear a stupid mask or distance, and often litter and jaywalk, and cut off cars in traffic that have Biden stickers.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Do you have to deny your faith to get the shot? No?
    There's your answer.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

"and cut off cars in traffic that have Biden stickers."

Had to chuckle at that part. Never thought of that. We just shake our heads and say, "Stupid ass. We better give them some room, they're not too bright and probably shouldn't have a driver's license."

The Mark of the beast in the book of Revelation is a form of worship for the beast number 1. Second, you will not be able to take it back. There is no salvation at that point. Third, if you refuse it, your head will be cut off. We are not there yet, but I would say we are seeing the framework for how it can come about.

Would cutting off cars with Biden stickers in traffic be construed as a hate crime?

Personally, I do not think this Covid vaccine is the mark of the beast because it currently lacks a physical mark, but it is the foundation of the system. Gates has already proposed an injection of a chip and a dye that is visible through the skin under uv light to identify the vaccinated. Interestingly enough, a primary component of that dye is an enzyme named luciferase. Gives one pause to think. God calls for us to be ever watchful, and the Word also says that even the elect may be fooled. I filter world events through a biblical lens, and there is much to consider occurring in the present day. Indeed, these are the times that try men's souls. That feeling of being an alien in a foreign land grows within me every day. This is not my home. I will not be anxious, I will not be moved. I pause each day to admire the beauty God has placed around me, and give thanks for it. My life is in His hands, and I am His to command. My prayer is that he eradicate every speck of the evil that threatens to engulf us. He will. Keep the faith, my Christian brothers, and resist unto death. Because of my faith I believe what doesn't kill you makes you stronger; what kills you makes you stronger still.
    Last edited by ronlassit; 03-31-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkippySanchez View Post
    Would cutting off cars with Biden stickers in traffic be construed as a hate crime?

028.jpg
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters