Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Yeah. Forgery is usually a local LEO concern. Maybe if they're being used to fly interstate.

Next: prosecution of teenagers with altered IDs.

The FBI. In color.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal1 View Post
    Do you have a link? I am curious what law this would fall under.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn’t find where i originally read it but several news stories pop up if you google it. Here is the law they are claiming:

In a statement the FBI categorized the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) as a crime. Citing this as an act that could be "punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws," and added "do not buy fake vaccine cards, do not make your own vaccine cards, and do not fill-in blank vaccination record cards with false information."

So it almost seems they have little power to do anything about it so they came up with a BS way to make it illegal.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken