Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    When I had Schezwan Sniffles I had to show my employer (the county) a positive test result to get paid time off without dipping into my accrued sick leave. I took a screen shot of the emailed test result and forwarded it to the appropriate woman in the office. Now, I did have a legit test result so no need to fake anything, but it wouldn't have been difficult to create an appropriate document.

“This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.” - Churchill

Using your adversary's incompetence against them is a mark of a skilled strategist. Use their lack of cohesive organization against them and develop a legend that is credible, and yet unverifiable.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy04 View Post

I have no doubt that in our lifetimes, that will be very true
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Spoke with a pharmacist who is administering the vacs. They do enter your ssn into a data base.
    If you are traveling outside the country that requires the vacs or an airline that requires the vacs it would not be wise to use fake creds for traveling abroad.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Sooooo.... If I need a vaccine to buy stuff..... But it's now legal to commit crimes to provide for the basics in some parts of the country, no need to get the vaccine then?
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by steve_k View Post
    Sooooo.... If I need a vaccine to buy stuff..... But it's now legal to commit crimes to provide for the basics in some parts of the country, no need to get the vaccine then?
    You just can’t commit THAT particular crime.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Records aren’t something to worry about currently...
    A coworker’s wife took her elderly mother to get the shot when it was still only available to high-risk persons. Her mom had the required appointment at the high density drive thru site, but she did not. They were able to talk them into giving her the first round as well since she was her mother’s caregiver. Two weeks went by; time for Round 2. She could not get an appointment because she still was not in the appropriate category and there was no documentation. Well they both showed up, and both got shots. Never underestimate the soviet collective’s inefficiency.
    Plausible creativity...
    Last edited by Air Pirate; 04-01-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    Spoke with a pharmacist who is administering the vacs. They do enter your ssn into a data base.
    If you are traveling outside the country that requires the vacs or an airline that requires the vacs it would not be wise to use fake creds for traveling abroad.
    There is NOT a linked database that anyone can verify vaccination status at this time. When/if they try to establish one is will be plagued with inconsistencies; remember garbage in = garbage out.... The human factor is the weak link. And the Healthcare system at large is terrible when it comes to accurate and timely data entry.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu

I will also add that it is 2021 and anyone who doesn't own acrobat Pro needs to do so.

For those who are not aware it allows you to modify PDF documents even "locked" ones.

For example your covid-19 PCR test within 72 hours to travel internationally expires because flights are delayed, no problem just change the date. That is just basic example that has been used.

For every measure the is a counter-measure
    Last edited by SUA SPONTE; 04-01-2021 at 10:21 PM.
    Cheers
    T.

"VICTORIOUS WARRIORS WIN FIRST...
    AND THEN GO TO WAR,
    WHILE DEFEATED WARRIORS GO TO WAR FIRST...
    AND THEN SEEK TO WIN." Sun tzu