Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Almost every area code has 867-5309
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

NY tried to make everyone register their assault rifles and tried to create a database to track ammunition sales. After spending millions of dollars they gave up on it. The corrupt bureaucracy couldn’t build an infrastructure or make the computer systems work. I’m sure the companies hired had connections and weren’t actually the best for the job. I would really be surprised if they could pull off a vaccine passport system anytime soon.
    Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Hasher View Post
    I just checked and the first 6 million people to sign up get a free armband with a yellow star in it.

Sadly, most of the general public won't understand this comment...

So we need documentation to see a movie in NY but somehow asking for Voter ID is racist? Not really a serious comment since I'd rather debate with cat than a liberal...

I just checked and the first 6 million people to sign up get a free armband with a yellow star in it.
    Exactly !!!! And that's how "it" begins.....

8AEF6998-423D-4C0D-A8B9-37D029E10B16.jpg72857FCB-0C0E-419F-88BC-BD0BA7273FC3.jpg This doctor from Florida’s panhandle says that for a $50 donation he’ll give you a valid medical exemption from having to get the vaccine.

Who does t already have a friendly doctor in their circle of friends?
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

Eventually the vacs will be required to bored a plane also. Some airlines already do.
    Paul

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.

Who does t already have a friendly doctor in their circle of friends?
    I have a buddy who does security at the hospital back home. He is sniffing around for a doctor who would be willing to sign the paperwork for a cash "donation" to the "charity of the doctor's choice."

Sometimes low-tech ways work as well...
    A local Transit Authority uses a similar system to allow you to ride the train. Some poor and enterprising college students figured out that you really don't really need a valid QR code - just a picture of one. So the first guy buys a pass, takes a photo of the QR code and shares it to his friends. Everybody else rides for free.

Quote Originally Posted by jesmith View Post
    Sometimes low-tech ways work as well...
    A local Transit Authority uses a similar system to allow you to ride the train. Some poor and enterprising college students figured out that you really don't really need a valid QR code - just a picture of one. So the first guy buys a pass, takes a photo of the QR code and shares it to his friends. Everybody else rides for free.
    That way will likely work for this, too, assuming they don’t put some “liveness” (e.g. current date/time) or ask for gov ID to verify.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO