Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PRESIDENTS AND MASS SHOOTINGS

Moved this over from the Colorado Shooter thread because it is a topic in and of itself...and should be discussed.

I suspect that there are factions in this government that seek out these types much in the same way that UC operatives infiltrate cell of criminals. Then they cultivate them...keep pushing them once they find their "keys"...perhaps tempt them with a honey pot deal, or even use drugs to mold their behavior...prepping them mentally to do the bidding of whosoever wants them to do something. Then at certain points, they are turned loose.

And anyone that thinks that the perennially "good guy" American government would never stoop to such Stalinesque tactics, I would suggest waking the fuck up and looking around at the last year in America. I won't say that this is only the purview of the Left as we have had similarly self-focused right based administrations. But predominantly, there is far more evil on the left, the democrat side, specifically because at their root they are communists.

Interesting article here - Presidents And Mass Shootings

During Obama's admin there were 24 active shooter events...the most for any prior President. During Trump's...only 4.

Its my opinion that the left has these "groundhogs" buried and dredge them up when they need a mass casualty event to push their leftist agenda. Lost lives and tragedies mean nothing to them as long as it drives their agenda home .

Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 03-24-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Members of our government are probably working with the ber wealthy of the world, like Soros, to achieve their goals. The .gov has the power and tooling to do the work, and Soros et all has all the off-books money they could want.

Look at BLM, for example. Funded almost entirely by Soros, and allowed to do what they did by the left hand of the .gov. And then we have the election fraud. The left and *whoever with money* ousted a sitting president in a matter of a year.
    Isaiah 54:17

Deus dea traballo, dixo o enterrador.

Quote Originally Posted by H60DoorGunner View Post
    Members of our government are probably working with the ber wealthy of the world, like Soros, to achieve their goals. The .gov has the power and tooling to do the work, and Soros et all has all the off-books money they could want.

Look at BLM, for example. Funded almost entirely by Soros, and allowed to do what they did by the left hand of the .gov. And then we have the election fraud. The left and *whoever with money* ousted a sitting president in a matter of a year.
    I'm gonna be honest I don't see people like Soros or Gates as a financial asset for them cause I can almost guarantee they (.gov) already have offshore accounts in droves.. I mean sure it doesnt hurt but If I were them I would use them as the fall guy. If something went haywire and people figured out the truth its a lot easier to pin it on one or two wealthy individuals..Compartmentalization/damage control.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Lost lives and tragedies mean nothing to them as long as it drives their agenda home .
    ...and it will continue until the shit comes home and rains down on their heads.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

Greedy for power and wealth.

Money fuels the machine.

How do you turn off the fuel?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Greedy for power and wealth.

Money fuels the machine.

How do you turn off the fuel?
    You need to destroy the pump
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Food for thought! How many of these "shooters" turn out to be "known by the fbi or law enforcement"? What exactly does that mean etc etc etc???
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Default 18 People the FBI Were Warned About But Still Failed to Stop

https://lists.grabien.com/list-peopl...ll-failed-stop

The 9/11 terrorists 09/11/2001 Coleen Rowley (former FBI special agent)
    A terrorist attempting to blow up the NYC subway system (who backed out of the attack) 09/22/2009 PJMedia
    The "Underwear Bomber" 12/25/2009 PJMedia
    Fort Hood terrorist, Nidal Hasan 08/28/2013 Breitbart
    The Boston Marathon bombers 04/15/2014 NBC News
    Three who Americans who joined ISIS in Syria 05/14/2014 NBC News
    ISIS-inspired American who killed three in Washington, one in New Jersey 08/06/2014 Seattle Times
    Garland, Texas terrorists 05/03/2015 CBS News
    Serial sexual molester, Dr. Lawrence Nassar 07/15/2015 The New York Times
    A man shouting "Allahu Akhbar" while attacking patrons at an Israeli-owned deli 02/14/2016 PJ Media
    Pulse Nightclub terrorist, Omar Mateen 06/12/2016 Grabien
    A Va. man shouting "Allahu Akhbar" while stabbing a couple 08/23/2016 WSLS
    NYC bomber, Ahmad Khan Rahami 09/19/2016 The New York Times
    Parkland mass killer, Nikolas Cruz 02/14/2018 BuzzFeed
    Corey Johnson, who converted to Islam and killed a 13-year-old boy and stabbed a mom and her son 03/13/2018 WPEC
    The Waffle House mass killer, Travis Reinking 04/22/2018 Grabien
    Anthony Warner, the Nashville bomber 12/30/2020 WSMV
    The Boulder shooter, Ahmad Al Issa 03/23/2021 The Daily Mail
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Hey any chances of charging some democrats for inciting violence? Maybe the squatters in the White House?

One I'm curious about is Vegas. Seems...odd that the left ignores that one compared to all the others. I suspect something is there the left doesn't want to surface.

WaPo article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...t-weapons-ban/

This shooter bought a Ruger AR-15 pistol a mere 10 days after the Boulder Citys assault weapons ban ended. The article goes on to say its easier to get AR pistols than rifles (what?) and talks about the pistol braces as an NFA bypass.

Coincidence, huh?
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO