Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Give you kids a good long hug tonight.

As this 'Pandemic' drags on, please let us not forget the unseen victims of all these lockdowns... recently a co-worker of mine's child lost their battle with whatever demons they were facing and took their own life. They were only a kid not even driving age yet. Can't say I am not messed up by it, with several small children myself I can't imagine what the family is going through. Please hold your little ones close, be part of their lives, guide them and teach them to see the good in the world and have faith. and please pray for this family and everyone who is affected by this tragedy.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The fall out from all this virus crap will be felt for a long long time. Prayers sent for all involved
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Good advice.

A few days ago one of my kids asked to sit on my lap during a movie. We were watching it in our cinema room, which has theater seating and more chairs than we have members of our family.

Initially I said "son, we have plenty of chairs, go sit down." I didn't want to sit through an hour-and-a-half movie with a 7 year old on my lap. 7 years is a little old to be sitting on parent's laps, after all.

As he walked away I paused and thought for a moment. He's not going to be young forever, and he won't want to be this close to me forever, and I won't be around forever. I can deal with my legs falling asleep for a bit while I sit closely with my son while I can, and I can afford him the experience and memory of closeness to dad.

I called him back and happily sat with him while we watched "Three Amigos."

In the same vein, yesterday he ran into my office with his airsoft M4 and started talking about emergency / speed reloads in his video games. Instead of shooing him out of my office I decided to take a break and go into the armory and teach and practice real reloads with him. The smile on his face lasted the rest of the night.

Every "expert" should be forced to witness how much and how many lives they have ruined.. I have had to pull a friend from the brink because of what they did and continue to push ie ruining their life...
    Every single medical "expert" in this is a fraud...

My deepest condolences to everyone involved.. I hope and pray for the family to grieve peacefully and that over time they heal... This should absolutely not have to be a problem that a good family/parent should ever have to deal with...
    If any of you see someone acting "off" reach out to them... Even if they don't open up right away its helpful for them to see someone notices and someone cares and who knows that might just make the difference and they may reach out in their darkest hour instead of being taken away...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

That's perfectly awful. Praying for that family. If the family doesn't know Christ, perhaps this will open them up to hearing His message and receiving the Spirit. This whole thing has been hard, particularly on those given to anxiety to begin with. My fiancee was really scared at the outset that I wouldn't be able to travel from school to see her. That didn't become a problem, fortunately, but it would have been really hard on her. I can't imagine being a kid and not being able to go play with friends; that's most of childhood right there, and those who are hellbent on taking away our freedom have also taken away these poor kids' childhood. Makes me angry.

Prayers sent for that family and all the other families that have had to face that kind of loss from this fake pandemic.

Prayers sent.

Good reminder.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Thank you for the reminder, we will be praying for you and the co-workers family.

Thanks everyone. It's been a rough couple of days and it's hard to shake it once you hear the details... just have to pray that God holds that family and helps them through this difficult time.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk