Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I will admit, my only dissapointment in the 4runner, is that for it's size it is seriously lacking on the hidey hole dept.

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Thanks for all the input and especially to Gabe for being so responsive (and capitalist!) and adding the Lucid mount to the shop! I am ordering now even as a big box of mags arrives from SI today...

Anybody have experience with Boss products for lockable gun vaults in the trunk? I am considering their version that runs back-to-front for long gun storage instead of the wider one that fills the whole width of the trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ryder View Post
    Thanks for all the input and especially to Gabe for being so responsive (and capitalist!) and adding the Lucid mount to the shop! I am ordering now even as a big box of mags arrives from SI today...

Anybody have experience with Boss products for lockable gun vaults in the trunk? I am considering their version that runs back-to-front for long gun storage instead of the wider one that fills the whole width of the trunk.
    i am not Gabe...

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Quote Originally Posted by ShopMonkey View Post
    i am not Gabe...
    Unsung hero. Sorry bro.
    I was born for a storm, and a calm does not suit me. - Andrew Jackson

I will admit, my only dissapointment in the 4runner, is that for it's size it is seriously lacking on the hidey hole dept.
    Agree completely.

A buddy of mine is going to build me a sleeping platform for mine. Part of that project will involve hidey holes.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

Depending on access needs, Grayman Tactical sells molle plastic panels and many weapon attachment points that can be mounted on door panels, seat backs, etc.

Easy way to hang weapons, bags, and other molle attachable gear.

(Mods, if not cool to post another vendor, feel free to remove)

i am not Gabe...
    Did not mean to exclude you, Shop Monkey! My first thanks was to you for the last post you made and then to Gabe for his about putting the product on the site. Appreciate the whole fam family at SI!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ryder View Post
    Did not mean to exclude you, Shop Monkey! My first thanks was to you for the last post you made and then to Gabe for his about putting the product on the site. Appreciate the whole fam family at SI!
    ya...that was still me

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

ya...that was still me
    Shop Monkey: misread- I owe you a steak in downtown Prescott next time I am there

These guys do quality work, by all accounts:

https://www.conceal-pro.net/toyota

Armed Puritan