Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Panama Special

Another legacy rifle of the past, the La France M16K was designed in the early '80's for use when size mattered most, when the user was operating in confined spaces as an alternative to the traditional SMG, for vehicle mounted security teams, aviation crews and as an entry gun for specialized police teams such as SWAT.
    The original design was implemented with a 8.25" barrel and a 4-prong veil flash hider bringing the receiver to muzzle length to just over 10.5".

Our Panama Special is our nod to the M16K and measures at 10.25" to the muzzle. It features a forward diverter shrouded by a 9.5" MLOK handguard. The pictures below will show the upper setup with different style handguards used during testing.
    20210311_104446.jpg
    20210311_105329.jpg
    20210311_105748.jpg

Do NOT call me an armorer
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    Now I am become Death, the destroyer of all worlds
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

Here is the final iteration of the Panama Special, which will go up today. Weighs in at 2lbs 9.5oz. Sights will be optional between magpul moe, midwest ind combat flip up sights, or samson fixed sights (while supplies last). charging handles will include the option for milspec, bcm mod3 or m400 ambi (while supplies last). The current price of $499.99 is based on current availability of parts, so if prices on barrels or receivers go up, it will reflect.
    20210318_094549.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    People have asked me if I consider myself a good or bad person. The truth of it is, I don't know or care. I have been called both. I like to think I have saved more lives than I have ended. Either way, I can still sleep at night.
    SEMPER FI

The Panama Special. Awesome name for an angry little beast.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

The Suarez International - Panama Special is LIVE
    https://suarezinternational.com/suar...howHidden=true

20210318_104922.jpg

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Does this include the BCG?

ETA
    Ok, I went to the store.
    Last edited by Travlin; 03-18-2021 at 02:48 PM.

I may not be the first order in, but I've got to be in the first batch!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigrat View Post
    I may not be the first order in, but I've got to be in the first batch!
    you would be 1st. already got parts on order

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
    SEMPER FI

Well go me! I've been looking at this darn lower in my safe for a while wondering when the perfect inspiration would pop up... and BAM there it was. This site is a great resource, I appreciate everything you guys do.

Thought I'd post an update, Miss Panama is happily at home and turning heads, we've made a few trips to the range and joined the tail end of a class a buddy was teaching last weekend just to get some LOUD trigger time. She is living in her LBX Tactical Rifle Pack https://lbxtactical.com/collections/apab/products/4k3a in MC Black which happens to perfect match the Vertx Tourist Sling MC Black you folks were nice enough to send my way for the best price on on the market. I mention the rifle pack because they both take the same hook and loop kit and the rifle pack has a decent amount of storage for those things the sling may not accommodate. Once again, you guys not only offer an incredible amount of knowledge on the site but great products at great prices too. Thanks for all you do!

IMG_0329 (1).jpg
    Semper Fi!

Nice little setup!
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018