Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    In order to live, pruning of unnecessary things is essential. Often times, it's the pruning of friends and family members that add no value to your life or in fact, drain you of your life. It can be harder for some more-so than others, but it is an essential step to good living. In its simplest terms...you are for me or against me. In this day and age, there is no room to be considered neutral when it comes to life and dealing with people. That's the unfortunate truth.

So true, Sohei. I've been preaching truth to friends and associates and warning them for years. Some of them refuse to wake up. This is war, in every sense of the word. So, they need to pick a side. If not, I assign a side. And I am very fucking picky about who gets to be in my circle. This is the point where I cannot and will not save anyone who was too stupid to do the right thing.

I'm now telling people that when the shit hits the fan this fall, which I'm sure it will, and people start dying in the millions or tens of millions because they were stupid enough to get their Wuhan Euthanasia Shot and then catch a wild virus this coming flu season, it's going to make life hell for everyone with the even-more draconian lock-downs, the miserable mask mandates, and all the other shit that's going to cast a pall over my sacred holiday season. And the propaganda of a "deadlier mutation of Covid" is the excuse they're going to use. Not the real reason - that a fuck-load of stupid people killed themselves by getting a lethal injection to save them from a benign virus with a 99.9%+ survival rate.

And yeah, life is gonna suck even more. But psychologically, I'm prepping myself by saying - "Well, you know what? That's the price we pay to cull the gene pool of a whole lot of stupid fucks". I now refer to the coming Autumn Culling as the Darwinian Event Horizon. It's the point in history where stupidity will finally bear a cost, a very dreadful cost, on stupid people who up till now have been protected from the stupidity they've inflicted on the world and used to make all our lives miserable. So call me depraved, cruel, heartless, evil, whatever. When the cull happens and I see 20 or 30 million people die this fall because they took a stupid shot, I'm gonna sit back and open a bottle of champaign and toast Darwin and the Angel of Death.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Despite the overall low mortality data for Wuhan, one of the more serious issues is the increase in blood clots among some. It is not irrational to think that the vaccines and/or the gene therapy that are being offered would create a similar risk as an antigen/"immune" response.

"...Update (0954ET): Iceland has become the latest European nation to suspend the AstraZeneca jab.
    • ICELAND HAS ALSO SUSPENDED USE OF THE OXFORD/ASTRAZENECA COVID VACCINE...

Update (0820ET): More countries have followed Denmark by suspending approval of the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID vaccine. Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, and Italy have now opted to halt use of the vaccine, creating more problems for Europe's sluggish vaccine rollout.The halts follow incidents involving blood clots in patients who recently received the vaccine. Two incidents were reported in Austria, although Vienna is allowing the vaccine to continue to be used, at least for now. Serious cases of blood clotshave been reported in Denmark and other countries as well...."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/as...ood-clot-fears

I like this Financial Times tracker to compare mortality between countries and states:

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/...&values=deaths

I have been preaching for 30 years to "watch Hollywood movies if you want to see what kind of bullshit they'll try to pull on us."

Prime example is "Outbreak" with Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman in 1995. It was about the Ebola outbreak. 6 months later, guess what? the first publicized Ebola outbreak and it followed the movie narrative (to a point).

We can include the Zombie flicks that have a "bad vaccine" as the cause.

No.... there aren't movie zombies running around, but there is societal breakdown just like in the zombie, planet of the apes flicks.

Tell me Hollywood isn't given a heads up, and then puts the movies out there to "prep" the population.

I've noticed that obsession too, in recent years. A very apocalyptic bent, often with viral outbreaks. A friend told me that there are literally dozens of such movies on Netflix over the past year. They do like to put out propaganda and emotion/thought influence through movies!
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Quote Originally Posted by glockamolee View Post
    I have been preaching for 30 years to "watch Hollywood movies if you want to see what kind of bullshit they'll try to pull on us."

Prime example is "Outbreak" with Dustin Hoffman and Morgan Freeman in 1995. It was about the Ebola outbreak. 6 months later, guess what? the first publicized Ebola outbreak and it followed the movie narrative (to a point).

We can include the Zombie flicks that have a "bad vaccine" as the cause.

No.... there aren't movie zombies running around, but there is societal breakdown just like in the zombie, planet of the apes flicks.

Tell me Hollywood isn't given a heads up, and then puts the movies out there to "prep" the population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1976 View Post
    I've noticed that obsession too, in recent years. A very apocalyptic bent, often with viral outbreaks. A friend told me that there are literally dozens of such movies on Netflix over the past year. They do like to put out propaganda and emotion/thought influence through movies!
    Crap. You guys might be on to something. What do you think about 5G and the moon landing??
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

5G may or may not be deadly. We may or may not have landed on the moon. How does that sound?
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Default Not reassuring

'Dr. Tal Zaks, the chief medical officer at Moderna Inc., explained in a 2017 TED talk how the companyís mRNA vaccine was designed to work. ď...Iím here today to tell you, that we are actually hacking the software of life..."

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/modernas-top-scientist-we-are-actually-hacking-software-life

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1976 View Post
    5G may or may not be deadly. We may or may not have landed on the moon. How does that sound?
    I'll let you know how I turn out after I finish my first 5g product this next year..... Still alive and kicking after installing, repairing, designing, and manufacturing cellular products since the mid 80's....
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by alistar View Post
    Despite the overall low mortality data for Wuhan, one of the more serious issues is the increase in blood clots among some. It is not irrational to think that the vaccines and/or the gene therapy that are being offered would create a similar risk as an antigen/"immune" response.

"...Update (0954ET): Iceland has become the latest European nation to suspend the AstraZeneca jab.
    • ICELAND HAS ALSO SUSPENDED USE OF THE OXFORD/ASTRAZENECA COVID VACCINE...

Update (0820ET): More countries have followed Denmark by suspending approval of the AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID vaccine. Norway, Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, and Italy have now opted to halt use of the vaccine, creating more problems for Europe's sluggish vaccine rollout.The halts follow incidents involving blood clots in patients who recently received the vaccine. Two incidents were reported in Austria, although Vienna is allowing the vaccine to continue to be used, at least for now. Serious cases of blood clotshave been reported in Denmark and other countries as well...."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/as...ood-clot-fears

I like this Financial Times tracker to compare mortality between countries and states:

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/...&values=deaths

They're reporting 30 cases among 5 million vaccinated or an incidence rate of .000006%.

For comparative context, in the US we see 300-600,000 cases annually of venous thromboembolic (VTE) disease inclusive of the interrelated diagnoses of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) out of a population of 320-340 million.

Using the lower end of the range, we're still talking about a much lower incidence of thromboembolic events associated with the AZ vaccine than we see in the general population. DVT, PE, and coagulation disorders are all very serious concerns, so an abundance of caution should certainly drive the analysis and response, but we're talking about an extremely low coefficient of correlation.