Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Expanded " Vaccine " roll out....then what

Quote Originally Posted by M_P_E View Post
    So news today says there will be enough available dosage by the end of May to vaccinate the whole population of the US. Assuming this happens, do we expect a return to normal by the autumn? Or some new liberty curtailment of some sort? Or rationalization to keep on with current restrictions even after vaccination is very widespread?
    Prepare; look to the south and prepare.The insurgency is taking a low level winter pause.There will be a short lived attempt at return to normalcy in a few states.The next phase of "C-19" will be waves of so called infections from an open southern border. The " barbarian " insurgents will begin a spring/summer campaign.

This is a multi-disciplined insurgency supported by global corporations , a political party, media, and entities outside CONUS. The goal has always been collapse and then re-create America.

The Devious plotted and chanted, ( 1918 - 1968 )

Their Minions brought forth distractions then preached odious deceptions ( 1969 - 2020 )

The weak cried out for mercy, the hungry for bread....and the Minions took all till nothing was left. ( 2021 - ? ).
    Last edited by NV28; 03-03-2021 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling
    Many are able, few are willing .

Dirty is exactly why you are here.

NV28

RGF,PSP,ACRG x 2,CRG x 2
    Intro PS Basics,Def Knife
    HITS-7 Vehicle Gunfighting Fundamentals
    TASI,CRG-3,M4 RGF
    Red Dot Pistol in S.A. Tx.
    Suarez Pistol Gunfighting School 10/13-15/2017 Houston, Texas.
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School ,Mar 6-8-2020,Orange Tx.

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    I am more worried about the economy. We shut it down and now there is nearly a 2 trillion dollar funding bill out there without a tax base and yet the treasury is going to issue checks.
    I have not seen the break down of the bill, but expect that besides needy people, a lot of businesses will also be feeding out of the governmental trough.
    Businesses are people--people need jobs, people need something to do, and *if* we're going to come out of this in any sort of reasonable shape we need companies in place to employ people, to build stuff and deliver services.

Honestly I'd prefer that we just got back to business, this throwing money around like there's no tomorrow will mean that when tomorrow gets here we'll have a hell of a bill.

What I'm more worried (and somewhat miffed) about is the funding of leftist organizations that *aren't* businesses, shoveling money overseas, and that kind of nonsense--of which there was far too much in the previous bills.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyOblivion View Post
    ...Honestly I'd prefer that we just got back to business, this throwing money around like there's no tomorrow will mean that when tomorrow gets here we'll have a hell of a bill...
    Yep...and our dollar will become worth $.25 on the market because we are printing it for printing's sake and to throw it out there so we can be everyones friend and caretaker -- except of us in the US.

If it is any consolation, it looks like the income limits for the third stimulus payment distribution has been moved downward - $80/year single, $160/year married. That saves at least something, though I suspect all the other pork in there is far more costly than what is being saved back here.

Quote Originally Posted by M_P_E View Post
    If it is any consolation, it looks like the income limits for the third stimulus payment distribution has been moved downward - $80/year single, $160/year married. That saves at least something, though I suspect all the other pork in there is far more costly than what is being saved back here.
    The impact of the covid lockdown is world wide. Hopefully the harvest last yr and one coming up were and are good.
    We are certainly living during unsettled times. And I am not really sure what our government under the democrats is doing, except to make sure they get re-elected and giving away a lot of free stuff is a way to buy votes. Communists only talk about giving away free stuff when they are trying to get into power. Once in power they do not give very away for free and besides by that time there is not so much to give away.

Listening to some of the HAM radio nets in my area lately and they are pretty much willing to take the vaccine orally while tickling the... well you know... Also saw a Facebook post from an old boss who proudly posted that him and his wife got vaccinated and even through in some Nascar like sponsorship of which one they got.

So far haven't found any info that makes me want to get it. The only thing that might sway me to get it is to be able to maintain business travel in the future. But will cross that bridge when the time comes.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

NFW!
    Deus , et Libertas

DPS, CRG-2, CRG-3
    Dynamics of the Kalashnikov, Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    US Navy Vietnam Vet

Anybody seen this? Fauci Emails that prove Chicom involvement?
    https://youtu.be/04c9zwlZrN4

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

It doesn't take a crystal ball to predict what's coming. The flu season of 2021 is going to be yet another episode of "pandemic hysteria" far worse than last year's. I tell people we have a pandemic EVERY FUCKING YEAR - it's called flu season. Most people don't even know what a pandemic is, as opposed to an epidemic. It just sounds scary.

But why is 2021 going to be worse? Well, anyone watching the links I've been posted knows what's coming. After millions of people get their euthanasia shot (i.e. Wuhan flu "vaccine"), we're going to see millions of people get deathly ill when they catch a real flu this year. All the animal studies are showing that after getting the "vaccine", the animals all die when later exposed to a wild virus. Already we see research in Israel and elsewhere showing that the "vaccine" is 40 times more deadly than the Wuhan flu for the elderly, and 260 times more deadly to children.

It's a lot to explain, so I'll let people refer to my videos posted on the other thread, but basically in a nutshell what the Wuhan euthanasia "vaccine" shit does is programs your DNA to create viral particles. It causes your immune system to become overactive and it goes into hyper-drive when you get an active infection. So when flu season comes around this year as it does every year, those idiots who went out and got their euthanasia shots are going to start dropping like flies. One very prominent and reputable doctor is predicting 50 MILLION dead Americans this flu season! What happens is that the shot causes your body to way over-react to a future virus, you suffer massive inflammation, cytokine storm, your organs shut down, and you die.

So when this starts happening, the deep state is going to declare a new "pandemic" of an "even more lethal mutation of the original Wuhan flu", they're going to shut down the country again, lock everything down, etc. Only this time with far more draconian measures that last time. It's not gonna be a merry fucking Christmas in 2021, that I can assure you! We're gonna have full blown communism here in fall/winter of 2021.

I wonder just how bad it needs to get before people start waking the fuck up and fighting.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Steve_K wrote:

So far haven't found any info that makes me want to get it. The only thing that might sway me to get it is to be able to maintain business travel in the future. But will cross that bridge when the time comes.
    Problem is, if you get the euthanasia shot you very well may not be alive to do any business anywhere at all.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu