Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Security preparations continue ahead of Chauvin trial in Minneapolis

The Trial is supposed to start March 8, but that is not certain last i read. But already there are people that seem to be demanding a conviction.
    Community activists announce protest plans ahead of Chauvin murder trial in George Floyd case

Link: https://kstp.com/news/community-acti...-2021/6023928/
    Chauvin with a good defense has an excellent change of beating at least some of these charges.

If there is disagreement with the verdict, it will likely set off more rioting.

There is the drug panel result, The fact that G. Floyd had circulatory disease, some form of sickle cell and kneeing detained people on the neck is listed in the department SOPs.

Minneapolis city leaders provide update on public safety preparations leading up to Chauvin trial
    Community organizers that spoke said the safety measures set up send a different message to those wanting to gather at the government center.
    "How dare they put up fences, how dare they put up razor wire, how dare they put up plywood — to keep us out — we have a First Amendment protected right to criticize our government, and that includes police," said Michelle Gross, with Communities United Against Police Brutality. "We will be everywhere, they will not be able to stop us."

CUAPB?

Close enough to COUP.

They really have nothing against police. They just want to be the police.

The thought police.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

Plywood, fences with razor wire? Well apparently these same measures were ok for the White House?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

Distance from disorder.

there problem solved.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

I know what the MSM/dims acted over the riots last year.

I'm sitting back and wondering at the changes in reporting and comments in the next few weeks.

I predict Chauvin is going to get off, and the corporate social justice do-good execs who have been virtue signaling how woke they are by using the phrase “the murder of George Floyd” should be held responsible for the subsequent rioting.

It’s not a “murder” if there isn’t a conviction or plea.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD
    DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    I predict Chauvin is going to get off, and the corporate social justice do-good execs who have been virtue signaling how woke they are by using the phrase “the murder of George Floyd” should be held responsible for the subsequent rioting.

It’s not a “murder” if there isn’t a conviction or plea.
    Hell, it's not even a trial until the jury is picked. Meantime I'd renew pretrial motions to dismiss for lack of evidence and for misfeasance--whatever the local flavor of abuse of power is called--and make the prosecution's professional, political and personal lives a living hell in the MSM as much as I could and via social media. Learned a little from the bitches I faced during my previous gig.

And if Minneapolis chooses to burn, it will burn.

Used to be kind of a nice town to visit. Always been a hotbed of crime and corruption.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

My prediction is easy. If he gets acquitted, they will burn down the town in "anger". If he gets convicted, they will burn the town down "celebrating". If the day is light and the night is dark they will burn the town down because that is what they do!

I will be a long long long long way away from it all
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

My points in no particular order -

Chauvin should have known...but all of us should have as well at one time or another. As soon as things began to slide, he should have implemented his disappearance. Anyone that has worked in edgy places has had at least a rudimentary plan for such things.

He will be acquitted...just as the Coon, Powell, Briseno, and Wind were acquitted before their unconstitutional double jeopardy second trial. The wogs and fuzzy-wuzzies will no doubt bang their drums and burn down a few buildings (being careful to loot the television sets beforehand), and scream about being oppressed by racist America.

The ridiculous senile usurper-in-chief and his witch will wave their hands, take their knees and demand a retrial of what was in their eyes, a gross miscarriage of justice. Hopefully by then, Chauvin will be in the Caribbean with a beard, some facial surgery, a new accent, and a new passport watching fools talk about him on CNN...somehow I doubt Chauvin is that sophisticated however.

A second trial will ensue, insuring a guilty verdict, and that will be that. And all by 2022 just ahead of the mid term election.

A final note...in cases like this there is no justice in America...zero. The powers that be will do anything, violate any laws, eat their own fresh feces if necessary, to placate the mob of communists and black supremacists. The civil war is in my opinion inevitable at some point. And at that point, people like Michelle Gross would join the ranks of the disappeared and vanish into the night and into the fog.

There...now for an adult beverage.

And Fuck communism
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Chauvin will be in the Caribbean with a beard, some facial surgery, a new accent, and a new passport watching fools talk about him on CNN...somehow I doubt Chauvin is that sophisticated however.
    Before this mess started, he had some assets included a second home in Florida. I do not know if he still does. Mrs Chauvin filed for divorce when he was arrested. She comes from one of the montagnard groups.

Kellie Chauvin,
    Through her attorney wife of former Officer Derek Chauvin the former Minneapolis Police Officer charged with murdering #GeorgeFloyd released a statement saying she is devastated by Floyd's death, sends condolences to his family and is divorcing her husband. https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1948819
    I would guess if there is no prenuptial agreement, she will be going after his assets.