Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Attachment 60969

Roughly 830,000 citizens in this county. According to Weather Underground (the irony does not escape me), which apparently believes weather info should be served up with a healthy dose of paranoia, under 1900 deaths from Wuhan so far in the county, assuming the truth of that number. Call it 2,000. If I did the math right, roughly .0024 percent of the population of the third largest county in this state died of China flu.

I'd rather be stuck (again) with a dirty hypo than take the vaccine.
    And it doesn't take much to find a dirty hypo in SnoCo!
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

The trick part is getting them into a partially filled sharps.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20

I'm so sick of this shit... I honestly hope america tells creepy joe and fraud fauci to go fuck themselves but that's just a dream especially given what I've seen from people recently... They will keep this shit going as long as they can..
    I will say all this aggravation has made me focus on training all that more...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I am telling them just that. How 'bout you? What docile America does or doesn't do means shit to me.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I am telling them just that. How 'bout you? What docile America does or doesn't do means shit to me.
    I'm in complete agreement Jefe.. Just helping reinforce that point cause it seems some have not gotten to the same conclusion. At their own detriment... But I don't care about anyone besides a very chosen few so if people aren't smart enough to listen they can drown in their own shit..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spokelse416; 02-12-2021 at 08:58 PM.

I have to operate in this world but I live in my own little world where I am the Chieftain. I really don't concern myself with much of anything to do with the China Flu and it really is that simple. This debacle has caused many to finally draw some lines in the sand and see that this is being used to weaken what was left of America and fully convert people to the mindset that the government knows best. To those that had their eyes opened, I will help. To those that follow along and do as they are told...I leave them to their own demise.

Default Important information about the dangers of the Wuhan flu vaccine

For the lemming-like idiots who believe it's a safe vaccine - you're beyond help and doomed (literally), so I'm not interested in hearing any criticisms from you. You're not entitled to an opinion.

For the rest of us...

Some very important information on the dangers of the Wuhan flu vaccine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/puP5kqBaUrYs/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/thgHE7VUsDrn/
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Gabe wrote:

I agree. To a point. But ultimately it does affect the rest of us whether we like it or not. The more people who succumb to the brainwashing, the easier it is for the government to slide into communism. They probably won't mandate the vaccination, but they will make it impossible to live without it (or at least a fake proof of vaccination). Can't get on an airplane, can't rent a hotel, can't go to a movie, can't enter a grocery store, etc.

This is the only reason I spend any time talking with people (read: arguing with idiots) about the truth. SOMEONE has to spread the truth, otherwise the truth will die. It's in my own interest to get the truth out there. So, I spend half my time preaching to the choir (and also giving them fresh info), and the other half bashing stupid people over the head with facts. Eventually a few will wake up. And those few will tell a few and so on and so on. Like that old shampoo commercial from the 70's - "And they'll tell two friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on..." as the screen shows pictures of people multiplying from 2 to 4 to 8 to 16, etc.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Ghost1976, Those video links you provided are interesting to say the least.

This "vaccine" is an experiment, and every one who gets it is a lab rat, nothing more.
    It's also not an experiment in controlling covid.......
    Gunsmith for Unique Armament Creations
    Class II/ 07 SOT Manufacturer
    Glock Advanced Armorer

Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.