Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default CDC: Covid shots will keep you out of quarantine for only THREE MONTHS

I saw this on my local news last night.

On 2/10/2021, CDC updated quarantine guidance for those that have received both doses of a Covid vaccine. If you get an exposure AND have received both shots AND it has been at least two weeks since your last shot, you do not have to quarantine. That part I thought was a no brainer. HOWEVER, if it has been longer than 3 months since your 2nd Covid shot, you still should follow quarantine guidelines. I thought they must have mixed up some facts, so I dug through the CDC website and found that my local news was indeed correct.

So an experimental mRNA vaccine will keep you out of quarantine for a grand total of TEN WEEKS?! Yeah, I’m still avoiding the shot like a pock-marked hooker.

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...derations.html

A little over halfway down there is a section titled Public Health Recommendations for Vaccinated Persons.

“While mRNA COVID-19 vaccines have demonstrated high efficacy at preventing severe and symptomatic COVID-19, there is currently limited information on how much the vaccines might reduce transmission and how long protection lasts. In addition, the efficacy of the vaccines against emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants is not known. At this time, vaccinated persons should continue to follow current guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, following CDC travel guidance, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance, including guidance related to personal protective equipment use or SARS-CoV-2 testing.

However, vaccinated persons with an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 are not required to quarantine if they meet all of the following criteria:

• Are fully vaccinated (i.e., ≥2 weeks following receipt of the second dose in a 2-dose series, or ≥2 weeks following receipt of one dose of a single-dose vaccine)
    • Are within 3 months following receipt of the last dose in the series
    • Have remained asymptomatic since the current COVID-19 exposure

Persons who do not meet all 3 of the above criteria should continue to follow current quarantine guidance after exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19.”
    There comes a time in every man’s life when he is called upon to do something very special for which he and he alone has the capabilities, has the skills, and has the necessary training. What a pity if the moment finds the man unprepared. —Winston Churchill

Also if you're vaccinated, continue wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, avoiding crowds, living in fear, etc.
    There comes a time in every man’s life when he is called upon to do something very special for which he and he alone has the capabilities, has the skills, and has the necessary training. What a pity if the moment finds the man unprepared. —Winston Churchill

It's just another racket....

Quote Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
    Also if you're vaccinated, continue wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, avoiding crowds, living in fear, etc.
    I’m not seeing a difference other then it may fuck you up or may not work next year.... I’m kinda over all of this bullshit... We have all had it here, I only missed 1 day of work because of it.... So, Is it deadly? Sure to the ones that are chosen, I won’t live my life in fear....
    Nothing says Fuck You like a shotgun.....

First and foremost IT'S NOT A VACCINE! IT'S GENE THERAPY! Second, for what it's worth it doesn't PREVENT getting out transmitting the virus. It only mitigated the flu like symptoms.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Ironically, the vaccine cannot be legally defined as a vaccine. A vaccine prevents a disease, whereas the concoction administered for Covid supposedly mitigates the effects of the disease if you get it. It does not immunize you from Covid. It is better defined as gene therapy. I am so tired of the shifting sands where this entire "pandemic" is concerned. I am tired of the lies. Mask up, two masks, even when every scientific study concerning masks proves they do not work in such a situation. Lockdowns, curfews, and all the associated bs is a farce. All the while the elite are raking money in the greatest transfer of wealth ever seen. Small businesses, owned by hard working entrepreneurs, being destroyed. Lower and middle income families are, in many instances, on the economic brink, relying on stimulus checks whose passage includes and hides legislation pushing the far left agenda, as well as furthering our economic collapse. Stand up, people! Take the masks off. Enough!

Not taking it and I do not give a flying feline fuck what the government says or what the CDC says. Next topic?
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thank you both. In my conversations with people, I am indeed going to quit using “vaccine” and begin using the more accurate phrase “gene therapy”. Words have meaning. “Vaccine” seems normal and safe. “Gene therapy” reminds people of the true nature of mRNA.

I thought it interesting that CDC actually came out and said we don’t know how long it lasts, we don’t know if it will help with other strains, and no matter whether you get GENE THERAPY or not we still want you to keep doing the things you despise. I'm surprised they published it, but not surprised it was buried.

This vaccine crap is getting funny.... Very entertaining to read the comments on our neighborhood Facebook group, Nextdoor, and even listening to some of the HAM radio nets, people are gobbeling up this $hit like a hooker that doesn't know when she will get her next John.
    The government selectively enforces laws, so I selectively follow them.

RGF-3: December 2014
    CRG-1: March 2015
    CRG-2: June 2015
    CRG-2: June 2016
    PGF : January 2017
    0-5 Feet: October 2018

fire.jpg

Roughly 830,000 citizens in this county. According to Weather Underground (the irony does not escape me), which apparently believes weather info should be served up with a healthy dose of paranoia, under 1900 deaths from Wuhan so far in the county, assuming the truth of that number. Call it 2,000. If I did the math right, roughly .0024 percent of the population of the third largest county in this state died of China flu.

I'd rather be stuck (again) with a dirty hypo than take the vaccine.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I rode the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer (as modified)

"What cannot be remedied must be endured."

Vale et omnia quae.

P:20