Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    GROUP BUY/PRE BUY ON SEECAMP POCKET PISTOLS

In establishing a dealership with them we need an opening order and I am putting this out to WT Members.

To get the best prices I need to put in an order with them for ten or more pistols, and offering them to WT'ers at a lower than usual price.

in 25 ACP and 32 ACP - 449.99 to 479.99 neighborhood
    in 380 ACP - 469.99 - 499.99 neighborhood

I will be opening up the prebuy on Monday. When we reach the requisite number of pistols we will place the order and charge the cards used for the pre buy.
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 12-01-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Could someone speak a little about the pros/cons of caliber choice, especially as applied to this particular pistol? Not really leaning towards a .25, but what about the .32 vs .380? And to put an even finer point on it - I guess I'm not concerned about ammo costs, availability, expansion or anything like that. Yep - you got it - reliability in this particular platform, which I am totally unfamiliar with. Have heard of it - just don't really know much about it. Links & articles on the weapon greatly appreciated.
    TIA

geezer john
    Last edited by jmoore; 11-30-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Agree with Geezer John above. The classic Seacamp is a .32, yes? And designed for specific ammo?

My current pocket pistols are a J-frame in .38 and a Sig P290RS in 9MM. I assume this is much smaller than either - but what do I gain or loose by choosing .380 vs .32?

Thanks!

I'll add a 3rd request for more info in regards to the intended use as well as the pros and cons of .32 vs .380.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

There's not that much difference in performance between the 32 ACP and the .380 ACP. The LWS 32 was originally designed to work with the Winchester Silvertip. There are better and more widely available choices now. As for the LWS 380, it's not as ammo sensitive as the 32, but it's blow back operated so it's a beast to hold on to. It's the same size and weight as the 32 and requires more maintenance. My next will be the 380 simply because I don't have one. Back to the 32, if it won't feed Speer Gold Dots it's f-ing broke. Gold Dots are the preferred round for the LWS 32. PMC Bronze JHP has been found to be a good practice round. I've shot Buffalo Bore and Corbon with varying results.
    Jon Payne
    Ambassador, Suarez Group of Companies
    Suarez International Law Enforcement Instructor
    Texas LTC Instructor

The Two Most Dangerous Places in Today's World:
    1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

I choose to live a peaceful life. It's not hard to change my mind.

Here's a thread where we discussed Seecamps. http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...POcket+Pistols
    Jon Payne
    Texas LTC Instructor

1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

As far as holsters for these jewels I'd go with Bear Creek Holsters, Matt Del Fatti, and Don Hume for pocket holsters. You can spend a chunk of change on a Del Fatti Exotic, like $400 or more. I love the Bear Creek Back Pocket Holster. It's custom made in TX and very reasonable with great workmanship. I used mine as a backup while a uniformed deputy.
    Jon Payne
    Texas LTC Instructor

1.) A Gun Free Zone
    2.) Your Comfort Zone

The Seecamp is the pistol you carry in an ultra NPE, or as a back up for those with athletic bodies who wear proper fitting clothes. I saw the first Seecamp in the wild with a deep UC guy that carried int in a jock strap holster. Not going to do that with any striker fired short trigger pistol, but easily done with a Seecamp. Its the final option hideout. Its not for shots across the canyon, like with an RMR Glock 19. It is for grabbing after someone surprises you by breaking a bottle across your face...and you didn't have a proper weapon. It is so small that you forget it is there.

Caliber differences? None to me. If you take a 25 auto and send six round at contact distance into an ear or anal canal, the show is over. Nobody will be concerned about major or minor caliber. And please lets not get into a 32 vs 380 debate here. 380 is the modern darling for pocket pistols, but IMHO, 32 does just as well for the application. Effectiveness is a moot point.

Ammo availability may be an issue and 32 is more prolific than 25. 380 is prolific enough today, but the Seecamp was originally made for the 32 and it is what I chose for mine. The reason I will offer all three is that I guarantee if all I offered was the 32, 1/3 of the people would ask for the 25 and the other third for the 380. So pick your favorite.

This is a classic pocket pistol...it should be carried in a pocket. Or as my sneaky friend did..in a jock strap. You will be able to carry this wherever you please unless there is someone manning a metal detector or body scanner.

Any other questions, please post here.
    Gabriel Suarez

And yes, a "positioning holster" in the pocket, is useful...but it would be silly to carry in the waist.
    Gabriel Suarez

I hadn't considered the .380 version, so I was doing some research.....here's a good comparison:
    Seecamp vs Glock 380 2.jpg
    Armed Puritan