Default CRG-1 with Randy Harris, Dayton, TN 7-18, 19

I just completed CRG-1 with Randy Harris.

I had received other, very good training before attending the class, and was concerned about having repeating or conflicting material here. My worries were unfounded. Randy very competently took us through related and essential classroom material, much of which was new to me, and all of which was very useful.

The range portion of the class was also excellent. Mr. Harris is very proficient on the range, and took us through many drills; all of which where applicable, and many of which were eye-opening . I am glad I attended, and look forward to taking CRG-2 with Randy Harris in the future.

My only complaint: I wish it was closer to home (Tulsa) but I'm willing to drive a day's journey away for great training like this.

ETA: the other class participants were unanimous in their appreciation for Mr. Harris and the class.

Thank you.

Tom
    Last edited by baker; 07-19-2015 at 02:44 PM.

Ditto that.

Great class, great range. A lot of material was covered for a "basic" class, both in the classroom and on the range. Brought to the surface some weak points in my gear that had otherwise gone unnoticed. Even got to shot a couple RMR'd glocks... Nice.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Look forward to seeing both of you in class again!
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....