Default Officer shoots 2 men after they attack him *5-0 foot CRG encounter*

Solo LEO pulls men over on Indian reservation. They attack him. He shoots them. They go to prison. He got cleared of any wrongdoing.

At 3:15, the encounter becomes interesting. When BG1 gets pulled from car, BG2 enters the situation and rushes the Officer (3:22). Sadly, Officer backs-up as BG2 rushes Officer while Officer is shooting at him. I hope that effective GOTX is now SOP at that department.

BG1 has run away until later, then rejoins after Officer is down and getting kicked by BG2. Officer stays in the fight and eventually prevails.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

Since the distance was closing, I posted 5 feet to 0 feet encounter. Notice the Officer goes one-handed when he begins his shooting at BG2.
    "When one goes willingly into the darkness, all he will find there, is what he brought in with him".

--Gabe Suarez, after the 7-11 shootout

Proper development of the 'Warrior Spirit', training and physical conditioning before 'The Event' cannot be overstated.

U.S. Army Rangers (1/75 'Old Scroll')
    CRG; 0-5 Feet CRG; PSP Pistol; FOF Instructor School; Combat Pistol Instructor School

I am glad he is ok. That could have been a lot worse.