SI 2014 Training
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks for the tip Capt. How is the Choate Tactical palm swell and does it facilitate good finger to trigger shooting? What bipod would you suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by FaceShooter View Post
    Thanks for the tip Capt. How is the Choate Tactical palm swell and does it facilitate good finger to trigger shooting? What bipod would you suggest?

I've got smaller hands...the swell works out great for me...I dont have a death grip on the drop grip anyway...but it fells the hollow in my palm well...trigger pull is natural...

Harris...6x9" swivel or no swivel its a personal choice...Harris seems to be the best bang for the buck...and I'm gonna have to say...while I run a Harris I looked at a buddies UTG "Harris" knock off...I swear you cant tell a difference between the two...and the UTG is 1/3 the price...I know the make a few different ones but this one was an IDENTICAL match to my Harris...

Also...on the Choate...one mod I'd suggest is removing one of the bipod track screws...there are 4 on the LA stock...I removed number 2 from the front and replaced it with a small stainless socket head screw and a lock washer...this "captures" the bipod boss in the track and you'll never have to worry about it sliding out...

Capt Beach

CRG

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

Gotcha. Whats the difference between the Harris or the imitation one you spoke about, versus a 50.00 winchester 6x9?
    I am looking to get the following items also:
    -Sling
    -Dragbag
    -upgrading the base and rings
    -riflebag

I have looked around and it seems the problem is too many choices . Any suggestions would help, thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123