Default Combat Pistol Marksmanship - Columbia, SC - February 2012

This weekend's Combat Pistol Marksmanship was another great day of training here in South Carolina. The weather was once again in our favor, with a cold front moving in after 3 PM, but not a drop of rain. All different pistol action types were represented.

As usual, it was good to see the light bulbs go off over student's heads, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of them again in future classes.

As one of the participants in the CPM on 2/11, I can tell you it was well worth the time and money. The instructors worked as a very knowledgeable team and guided us through the agenda. I have been "shooting" for many years but never with any professional training. I now know that was a mistake. If they can teach an old dog like me....they've got to be good. All I can say is thanks to Suarez for developing this course....and I plan to take more....
    Bill

Thanks Bill. It was good to have you in class. I certainly hope to see you again sometime.

As another student fortunate enough to attend the 2/11/12 CPM course, I concur 100% with Bill. The material in this class is well thought out and presented in a logical manner. You never really realize how little you know about a subject until you have the opportunity to learn from a professional. Suarez has provided the roadmap to better marksmanship, now it's up to me to practice and stay on course.

Our instructor team, Alex and Chris, were both clearly incredibly knowledgable and experienced in the subject matter. Maybe more importantly, it was obvious that they enjoy what they're doing which creates a more comfortable, productive and pleasant learning environment (except for the wind ). They never left a question unanswered and in fact answered many I hadn't thought of yet. I never felt rushed even though walking in a cast isn't the fastest way to get around.

These classes aren't cheap, but they are worth every penny for the armed citizen. I look forward to the Close Range Gunfighting course in March to hopefully further enhance my skills. Thanks again guys and see you next month.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    Maybe more importantly, it was obvious that they enjoy what they're doing which creates a more comfortable, productive and pleasant learning environment (except for the wind ).
    If we could control the weather we would charge a LOT more money.

Quote Originally Posted by hp-hobo View Post
    These classes aren't cheap, but they are worth every penny for the armed citizen. I look forward to the Close Range Gunfighting course in March to hopefully further enhance my skills. Thanks again guys and see you next month.
    Thanks Bob. Looking forward to seeing you again next month!

Thanks, Bob and Bill!

Yes, we enjoy what we do, and I'm looking forward to training with you again!