Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Upchurch View Post
    Thanks! It was a pleasure having you in class.

Having driven the butt-numbing drive between Columbia to northern Virginia several times, that's high praise indeed.
    Butt-numbing is a good description...Just got in...and it was still worth the drive...
    War is the realm of uncertainty; three quarters of the factors on which action in war is based are wrapped in a fog of greater or lesser uncertainty. A sensitive and discriminating judgment is called for; a skilled intelligence to scent out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujutsuka View Post
    I look forward to coming back and training with you guys and Randy at the 0-5 feet course.
    Me too! See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunchuck View Post
    My thanks to Chris and Alex for the great three days of training on the shotgun and AR. I had recently mounted a new Eotech 512 on one AR and could not get it sighted in; I thought it was operator error, but Chris could not sight it in either, so I felt better. I had brought a backup AR with a Leupold VX-R sight.
    A good example to follow for all students bringing brand new gear to training with: have Plan B available in case Plan A fails.

I will be attending the CRG class in March and the Zero to Five class in April, and I hope to see you all there.
    Looking forward to it!

My thanks to Chris and Alex for the great three days of training on the shotgun and AR.
    Thanks!

I had recently mounted a new Eotech 512 on one AR and could not get it sighted in; I thought it was operator error, but Chris could not sight it in either, so I felt better. I had brought a backup AR with a Leupold VX-R sight, and it was close enough to be on the money so I was able to use it.
    Yeah. I do not know what the heck was up with that EOTech (one of two that ended up getting pulled off the line in this class). The Leupold 1-4 seemed to run well though. As Alex said, it's good to have a backup for these things when you come to a class.

I will be attending the CRG class in March and the Zero to Five class in April, and I hope to see you all there.
    Excellent! Looking forward to seeing you there.