SI 2014 Training
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    About three weeks to go. I am sure the weather will turn by then. It looks like we have a pretty good turn out, but there is still room for more alumni. If you aren't able to get out and train as much as you would like, this will be a fantastic opportunity. We will pick some skills, work them hard, and then put them together in a useful scenario.

Here are the directions to the range for those of you who may not have trained at Bellevue.

Coming from I-69
    * Take the Bellevue exit and go west on Butterfield Hwy to M-78 (the first traffic light)
    * Turn left/south on M-78 to Sand Road (at the root beer stand)
    * Turn left and go 3 miles to Centerline
    Coming from I-94
    * Take exit at #104
    * Take 11 Mile Road north until it dead ends at Old Vellevue Road
    * Turn right/east and go 4 miles to Centerline
    aka cedartop

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God and I will exalt him. The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name.

Exodus 15: 2-3

A week to go. Really looking forward to this. I hope a bunch of you can make it. The turnout for this initial training group will go a long ways in setting the stage for future events. Talked to the manager of the range last night, and she tells me the clubhouse will be open, with some food available, such as hot dogs, chips, you know, all of that healthy stuff. Feel free to bring your own food if that doesn't do it for you. We will take a lunch break, because as any of you who have trained with me know, I have to eat often. This will also be a good time for intel gathering (BS), and socializing. Weather looks promising right now, but as you know, this time of year that can change daily. Come prepared for any weather.

As usual free free to pm me with any questions. See you there.
    aka cedartop

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God and I will exalt him. The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name.

I dont know if we should start a different thread for this. But I was wondering if anybody would be interested in carpooling from the S.E. Michigan area to the group events in Bellevue? I wont make the first one because it's before the first class that I'll be taking in April. but I will definately be going to future events and figured I'd see who wanted to drive together. Also if anybody is going to the AK class on April 15th I'd be interested in carpooling to that as well. I can drive if someone else is willing to help with Gas, or I can help cover Gas if someone else is willing to drive, just let me know.
    Last edited by The.Praetorian; 03-11-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Hey, Praetorian. I'd definitly be interested in the training sessions for the pistol, if they materialize. I haven't yet joined the ranks of riflemen, however,so April 15th is out for me.

Skeleton In The Closet Guest
    guess i better join this thread. we michigan boys need to stick together and make sure that cursed Wisconsin never tries to take our 'mitten' again.

Two days to go fellas, BTT. Looks like good weather, I am secretly hoping for rain!
    PSP
    FRS
    FOF
    CRG
    ARG
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by irishmike View Post
    Two days to go fellas, BTT. Looks like good weather, I am secretly hoping for rain!
    You know, sometimes I start to forget your my brother.

Should be a good time everyone. Be ready to work hard.
    aka cedartop

I hate to beg, but if anyone coming has an extra rifle bag (Sneaky, etc) could they please bring it along so I could give it a try? I have a chest rig and an belt mounted East German raindrop pattern pouch I'm going to work with, but I've been thinking about getting a Sneaky style bag for a little more flexibility.

If you've got a bag you want to sell we may be able to work something out.

Thanks

Tom

Confirmation: see u tomorrow.

So jealous...ah well, I should have a whole different type of schedule by this time next year.
    Someone embarrass the sh*t out of Irish Mike for me, would ya? I mean, someone other than Irish himself!
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast