About three weeks to go. I am sure the weather will turn by then. It looks like we have a pretty good turn out, but there is still room for more alumni. If you aren't able to get out and train as much as you would like, this will be a fantastic opportunity. We will pick some skills, work them hard, and then put them together in a useful scenario.
Here are the directions to the range for those of you who may not have trained at Bellevue.
Coming from I-69
* Take the Bellevue exit and go west on Butterfield Hwy to M-78 (the first traffic light)
* Turn left/south on M-78 to Sand Road (at the root beer stand)
* Turn left and go 3 miles to Centerline
Coming from I-94
* Take exit at #104
* Take 11 Mile Road north until it dead ends at Old Vellevue Road
* Turn right/east and go 4 miles to Centerline