Thread: I'm excited!!

Default I'm excited!!

Placed my order today for a seraphim holster and archangel mag holder for my G17 with rmr. I was going to add a sheath for my tdi knife but could not decide if I should keep it separate or attach it to my single mag holder.

This is my first order placed with Mr Fricke and I'm super excited after reading all the reviews and testimonials.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Armorer

You will not be disappointed! Dale's products are exceptional, as is the man himself. I'm genuinely happy anytime I get to spend some of my money on his gear. One of the bro's lives close by & I've got to say I'm very impressed with the Seraphim, it's just barely bigger than my Archangel. Now, do yourself a favor and get Dale to add a Zack to your order...life is just better with a Zack around.
    God's dog, training to be a lion.

TheYellowDogProject...spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Super J View Post
    Placed my order today for a seraphim holster and archangel mag holder for my G17 with rmr. I was going to add a sheath for my tdi knife but could not decide if I should keep it separate or attach it to my single mag holder.

This is my first order placed with Mr Fricke and I'm super excited after reading all the reviews and testimonials.
    I have been most well pleased with everything I have gotten from Dale--including my Bible! He made me a sheath for my K Bar that rides horizontal at my back. There are times that it becomes my primary when I have to carry a pistol in a less accessible way. You'll be happy!!
    Always aim to be careful and always be careful to aim! .......Lucius T. Fox

MOVE!! Fix ‘em, Flank ‘em , F ‘em up with ferociously forward dynamic diagonals. And don’t stop ‘till they get enough!
    Dave Sauer, Suarez Instructor

Our drills are bloodless battles. Our battles are bloody drills.
    Spartan Battle philosophy

I have run an Archangel for a while , including several Bill Rogers schools (2500 rounds in a week, lots of draws).
    Great work, great guy.

You'll love it. I just got my order in yesterday for a Seraphim and Gideon Elite for the RMR Glock 17. I already have an Archangel as well. Dale was great to deal with, he made them (I'm left-handed) and shipped within a day or two of my order. I'll be buying more holsters from him in the future.

You will not be disappointed...Dales workmanship is superb as are his customer skills

CRG-Suarez International Combat Pistol Instructor

SIG SAUER CERTIFIED ARMORER M400, 516, 716, M4, AR15, M16

Dale makes the best kydex I've ever used, and I've tried most of the big names at one point or another. Good choice.

N
    In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBeach View Post
    You will not be disappointed...Dales workmanship is superb as are his customer skills
    This statement says it all! I own at least 8 different holsters from Dale, for different positions and different weapons....and a couple of his mag pouches as well.

I've rarely had any issue with anything, but if you do...Dale is the type of man who will make it good, no matter what. You can't go wrong with his product.
    Cajun Crusader

SI classes taken: DPS 09/18-19/10, PSP 11/20-21/10, FRS 02/05-06/11 KRG 03/19-20/11, ARG 04/14-15/11,CRG 05/07-08/11,
    TMCO 06/04-05/11, 0-5'PG 06/25-26/11, ACRG 11/12-13/11, VGF 03/03/12, ATM 04/21-22/12, 0-5' PG 06/09-10/12,
    CRG 05/18-19/13, RG 09/07-08/13, CRG5 0-5' PG 03/08-09/14