The Suarez Method
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Northern Utah Training Group

Alright guys, it's 'roll call' time for S.I. alumni who would be interested in a Northern Utah training group.

I want to see if there is enough interest at this point to make this viable.

Training groups are for Suarez International students ONLY. TGs are a place for tribe members to come together and hone and improve the skills you learn in classes, as well as bond with other tribe members.

Not an SI alum? Simple. Take a class.

Several up-coming Utah classes are posted, and a couple more are in the works.

Not seeing a class or instructor listed that you want in Utah? Simple. Let me know and I will get that class or instructor here.

So sound off guys. Who is interested in becoming part of the Suarez Northern Utah Training group?
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

Count me in Mark.

JoeB

immerfrei Guest
    me to. Riverton

Im in. South Jordan

yep, def interested!
    I'm in Sandy

me too, I'll have my first class in April

Me too, maybe I am remembering it wrong but wasn't there a beginners Point Shooting class for March-April in SLC? Hopefully I can get some classes in soon.
    'That's our problem, in the demand for equality, we have ended the strive for excellence.' EDELWEISS

He escapes who is not pursued.

Looks like we might be able to get this thing off the ground. We will look toward May/June 2012 for our first meeting. The numbers of our Training Group will dictate the range we use, and the tuition.

Our first session will focus on pistol manipulations, CQB skills, and movement inside the fight.

Again, depending on the numbers of our Utah tribe, plan on around $60. for the day, to include materials, targets, and lunch.

Use this thread to communicate, share ideas/suggestions, etc.. If you are interested in joining the UTG, sound off here so we know who is in (again, SI alumni only, see above). I hope to make this a very affordable and productive way to sharpen our skills, discuss and practice our concepts, and unite our local tribe.

Logan_E: I have had some dialogue with Roger about bringing PSP/APSP back to Utah. We will need a full showing of students to support Roger. If all goes well, look for PSP/APSP in the Fall of 2012.
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

I would be interested in taking one of the PSP/APSP classes especially if they are in the fall of 2012. After getting in a class or two I would also be interested in joining the training group.
    "What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

immerfrei Guest
    I am in. Tell Roger to hurry with the class before the Mayan calendar runs out and we REALLY need it :)