SI 2014 Training
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Albuquerque Area?

New guy here, wanting to know if there are any plans of bringing classes here or if Im limited to driving over to AZ? Thanks

If you have access to a range, you can host a class. Our past experiences with NM have not been promising however.

I'm relatively new to the area and I only know of 2 decent ranges, if you don't mind pm'ing me the details of the requirements it'd be much appreciated.
    Last edited by wtr; 11-23-2011 at 06:59 PM.

WTR,

Send me a PM with what you are interested in bringing to NM and I will be glad to coordinate with you.
    "IN ORBE TERRUM NON VISI"

"LUCK FAVORS THE PREPARED"

"So I have to take my beret from my head, and put it in my heart. I'm not going to put it back on until the enemy has them by the throat. Not until I'm fighting for the Constitution of the United States of America."

To Train with John Chambers: CLICK HERE!

SGF-1: SHOTGUN GUNFIGHTING
    June 14-15, 2014

RGF-3: ADVANCED RIFLE GUNFIGHTING
    September 13-14, 2014

CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    November 8-9, 2014

I was wondering if there were any plans to offer any training as mentioned above in the near future.

If so, I'd be interested.

following with interest.

I'm from Santa Fe and would be interested. I also have two friends that would be and have taken some of the basic SI pistol classes. Our range (Rio Grande Sportsman's Club) said no a few years back but we have new board members now I can ask again. Keep me posted.

Josh

Throwing my hat in the ring as late as it is. If any training comes here, I'm there!
    "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."
    Patrick Henry

Farmington area, interested, along with a few others I'm sure.
    Stupid Should Hurt!!!!!

"The 47% are not your friends and its time you stopped feeding them." Gabe Suarez

Im up in the Taos area and would be thrilled to attend.