The Suarez Method

Default South Carolina Training Group Event on January 8

Alex Nieuwland and I will be offering a practice session for alumni of any intermediate or higher level S.I. class on January 8th from 1-5pm (Close Range Gunfighting, Force on Force, Shotgun Gunfighting and Rifle Gunfighting all qualify). Come on out and exercise your S.I. fighting skillset. Read about what we did at the last South Carolina training group event here. The cost of attendance is $10 cash at the door. Space is limited so if you're planning to attend, please RSVP to Alex Nieuwland at alex@trainingforlifellc.com.
    Last edited by Alex Nieuwland; 11-22-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Rock on see you guys Sunday at 1.
    Eric
    And whatever you do, whether in word or deed do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. Colossians 3:17
    -SI classes: CRG, Defensive pistol, PSP, Rifle, Shotgun, FOF, Vehicle gunfighting
    -Certified Glock, Sig, AR/Ak, CZ

-Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez
    And alcohol is just to get you drunk
    women are just to relieve the pressure
    and food is just to kill the hunger.....
    Hardly the sort of life I care to live.

Looking forward to it!
    Upcoming Suarez International courses:
    October 4-5: CRG-2 (Columbia, SC)
    November 8: Defensive Pistol Marksmanship
    November 9: Defensive Shotgun
    November 8 & 9: Defensive Pistol Marksmanship and Defensive Shotgun Combo Class
    Feb 7-8: Advanced Rifle Gunfighting

Thanks to Alex and Chris for setting this up. Great stuff, now I need to do the work.

Unfortunately, I cant make it on the 8th, but it looks like me and 1 or 2 associates will be joining you guys for the 2/3-2/5 training in Columbia. Look forward to seeing/meeting guys from SC then. Take care,
    Joe T.
    Psa 149:6 "May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands..."

Eph 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast."

1Cor 6:20 "For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body."

Mindset, size, strength, speed, endurance and technique all matter in the real world - anyone who tells you differently is selling something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujutsuka View Post
    Unfortunately, I cant make it on the 8th, but it looks like me and 1 or 2 associates will be joining you guys for the 2/3-2/5 training in Columbia. Look forward to seeing/meeting guys from SC then. Take care,
    Joe T.
    Excellent. It will be good to have you out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujutsuka View Post
    Joe T.
    Looking forward to it!
    Upcoming Suarez International courses:
    October 4-5: CRG-2 (Columbia, SC)
    November 8: Defensive Pistol Marksmanship
    November 9: Defensive Shotgun
    November 8 & 9: Defensive Pistol Marksmanship and Defensive Shotgun Combo Class
    Feb 7-8: Advanced Rifle Gunfighting