Default Rifle Gunfighting, Columbia SC

I attended the Rifle Gunfighting Class this past weekend. This was the second SI class I've taken from Chris Upchurch & Alex Nieuwland and both have been really well done. Well paced with lot's of information and practice.

I had a great time and got to really run my AK through it's paces. And I've got the bruises & scratches to show for it! :)

Alex I hope you will post some of the photos and videos, my kids would love to see the bounding drill.

Gabe, thanks for having a network of instructors. It really makes training possible for me with little kids to have someone local offering classes.

Chris and Alex, great to train with you guys and look forward to more in the future.

Sharkey

Quote Originally Posted by sharkeyJ View Post
    I attended the Rifle Gunfighting Class this past weekend. This was the second SI class I've taken from Chris Upchurch & Alex Nieuwland and both have been really well done. Well paced with lot's of information and practice.
    Good to train with you again!

I had a great time and got to really run my AK through it's paces. And I've got the bruises & scratches to show for it! :)
    The bruises and scratches fade, but the knowledge stays. For some really good bruises, and even better information, come to next Dynamics of the Shotgun class in February!

Alex I hope you will post some of the photos and videos, my kids would love to see the bounding drill.
    You ask, we deliver! Pictures of team Alex-Sharkey below. Notice how similar our shooting positions are. What a team!

Chris and Alex, great to train with you guys and look forward to more in the future.
    Looking forward to it!

drill1.jpg

drill2.jpg

drill3.jpg

drill4.jpg

drill5.jpg

Thanks Sharkey. It was a pleasure to have you in class.

Nice pics Alex.