The Suarez Method
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iPhone holder.

Default iPhone holder.

Dale, can you make them?

I would be interested in one with a clip to pant pocket. Foilage.

I had asked Dale about this awhile back, but the problem is that the heat to make the holster would destroy the phone.

Now, I did find out they actually make dummy iPhones (for display purposes I guess) but if it's made of just metal & glass maybe that would work. Hey, maybe the "metal sides" are silver plastic in the dummy phone, I don't know. Would be worth finding out though.

This one on Amazon, a review says is made of metal (but with paper where the speakers are) http://www.amazon.com/Replica-Dummy-...3669584&sr=8-1

Otterbox makes a holster for the I phone that clips on to the edges. It's a design that would be pretty good if made from kydex with an integrated clip. This pic doesn't show the front, but, it's open. The disadvantage to these is they are designed to fit the protective case, which I broke, for the I phone. They're supposedly the strongest holster going. I've broken 3 and gone back to a $12 leather one. It's outlasted the 3 Otterbox holsters combined.
    If you were put on trial for being a Christian would they find enough evidence in your home and behavior to convict you?

Swab

I have the same problem as well in that I've broken 3 iPhone otterbox holsters as well. What holster have you found that will accommodate the iPhone otter box case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Swab View Post
    Otterbox makes a holster for the I phone that clips on to the edges. It's a design that would be pretty good if made from kydex with an integrated clip. This pic doesn't show the front, but, it's open. The disadvantage to these is they are designed to fit the protective case, which I broke, for the I phone. They're supposedly the strongest holster going. I've broken 3 and gone back to a $12 leather one. It's outlasted the 3 Otterbox holsters combined.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!!
    Glock Armorer

you could make an iphone plug with a piece of wood (I would suggest dimensions of an iphone 4 with magpul cover) to form the kydex around. Many moons ago i made one from an old kydex holster to hold a flip phone to my duty belt, it was ugly but worked great, I used a piece of wood carved to the basic dimensions to form the kydex. Im sure Dales would be much better looking

kydex.JPG
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)
    Resident Wolfhound
    I'm not in the business of Losing

I aim to misbehave

My best recommendation is to buy the LifeProof case and buy the Belt Clip. Your iphone will be fully water submersible and shock proof. Bad ass case and I love mine! Highly recommended! http://www.lifeproof.com/shop/cases/iphone-4-4s/
    He paws fiercely, rejoicing in his strength, and charges into the fray.
    He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing; he does not shy away from the sword.
    The quiver rattles against his side, along with the flashing spear and lance.
    In frenzied excitement he eats up the ground; he cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
    At the blast of the trumpet he snorts, 'Aha!' He catches the scent of battle from afar,
    the shout of commanders and the battle cry. Job 39:21-25

- Cruce Signati

I definitely like that life proof case. It doesn't look bulky like the otterblock. That may be my Next purchase.

Blake, you won't be disappointed! I am really picky and have loved the case so far. Get it and don't look back. The best iPhone case made, period!
    He paws fiercely, rejoicing in his strength, and charges into the fray.
    He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing; he does not shy away from the sword.
    The quiver rattles against his side, along with the flashing spear and lance.
    In frenzied excitement he eats up the ground; he cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
    At the blast of the trumpet he snorts, 'Aha!' He catches the scent of battle from afar,
    the shout of commanders and the battle cry. Job 39:21-25

- Cruce Signati

Just ordered it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast