SI 2014 Training
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WT hacked?!

Fucking dot head hadji !
    Molōn labe

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    It comes up on Firefox as well, Corinna. I'll get NoScript if I have to, but I'll tell you all it can be a nuisance getting that app set up for everything.
    FYI: I run Firefox 6 with NoScript. In NoScript I have all scripts disabled for WT. Despite that I saw the message from the hacker on the WT root page. I did not see my browser window change size or bounce around my screen.

Well just got home from work, what a surprise I got when I tried to get here the normal way... Fng hacker!! (mooslem or otherwise).. Well.. where is our local WT hacker extrordinar? Someones pc network needs to get fried!
    Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful to God, Country, Corps.
    I came into this world screaming and kicking covered in someone else's blood, I intend to go out the same way.
    "when bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke
    CRG - 1x

Dale64 -

Not sure what you mean by 'dot head hadji' ....

Dot as in .com ? or Tika ( tilaka ) dot ? No such thing as a tika hadji
    Last edited by lightfighter; 09-25-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Forgive me for a dumb question but:

I checked the Forum / Home page not long after 1:00 o'clock and didn't see any problems. Yet others saw problems long after ....

What's the deal with that ?

I'm on a Mac. Is this problem only visible / detectable to PC users?

This was the same guy that hacked google. It seems we are that important. The difference is that I called our people in the Indian region and told them I would pay them $20,000 for the hackers testicles. We are not nice people like google and I expect I will be making a fund transfer to Mumbai very soon.
    Gabe Suarez

Warrior Talk Blog
    Tactical Gear For The Civilian Fighter
    Training For The Martial Civilian

"The Best Way To Predict The Future Is To Create It"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234