Labor Day Weekend 2014
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WT hacked?!

Fucking dot head hadji !
    Molōn labe

Quote Originally Posted by CR Williams View Post
    It comes up on Firefox as well, Corinna. I'll get NoScript if I have to, but I'll tell you all it can be a nuisance getting that app set up for everything.
    FYI: I run Firefox 6 with NoScript. In NoScript I have all scripts disabled for WT. Despite that I saw the message from the hacker on the WT root page. I did not see my browser window change size or bounce around my screen.

Well just got home from work, what a surprise I got when I tried to get here the normal way... Fng hacker!! (mooslem or otherwise).. Well.. where is our local WT hacker extrordinar? Someones pc network needs to get fried!
    Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful to God, Country, Corps.
    I came into this world screaming and kicking covered in someone else's blood, I intend to go out the same way.
    "when bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke
    CRG - 1x

Dale64 -

Not sure what you mean by 'dot head hadji' ....

Dot as in .com ? or Tika ( tilaka ) dot ? No such thing as a tika hadji
    Last edited by lightfighter; 09-25-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Forgive me for a dumb question but:

I checked the Forum / Home page not long after 1:00 o'clock and didn't see any problems. Yet others saw problems long after ....

What's the deal with that ?

I'm on a Mac. Is this problem only visible / detectable to PC users?

This was the same guy that hacked google. It seems we are that important. The difference is that I called our people in the Indian region and told them I would pay them $20,000 for the hackers testicles. We are not nice people like google and I expect I will be making a fund transfer to Mumbai very soon.