Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    THIS is the kind of stuff that makes a membership on this forum worth MUCH MORE than the price of admission. I read every word and will memorize, practice and share that PESTS EAT FAST.

Thanks for the article.
    "The task of a reactionary utopian is simply to pull his head out of his immediate environment and look to religion, philosophy, history, and art for intimations of how social life ought to be. A decent man should always be somewhat alienated from the herd, from the age he lives in, from the dominant political gangs. When you feel at home in a world that has gone wrong, you’ve gone wrong too." ~ Joe Sobran

Thanks guys. This is the kind of thing that will keep you out of a fight or get you into excellent position to win a fight all before the weapons ever come out.
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Tennessee State Handgun Carry Permit Instructor
    Glock Factory Certified Armorer
    IDPA Master Class SSP, ESP,CDP, CCP, BUG, CO
    Gung Ho Chuan Association

TRAIN with me....https://suarezinternational.com/sear...h_query=harris

Fundamentalist Christian Man at Arms

AKA - CRUEL HAND LUKE

Joel 3:10 - Beat your plowshares into swords , and your pruning hooks into spears; train even your weaklings to be warriors.

Through HIS power I can walk on water..IF I just have the faith and courage to get out of the boat.

A good man who's done a couple of bad things along the way....

Default Summarizes many valuable concepts

EXCELLENT post. Summarizes many valuable concepts into one place in easy to read and understand form. Great job & THANK YOU, sir!
    WPSr
    I think little of myself but much of the public. -from the Dokkodou (the path of self-reliance) by Miyamoto Musashi
    If you are planning for one year, sow rice. If you are planning for one decade, plant trees. But if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people. - Old Chinese Proverb

Great article Randy, This will be one of those from which I learn something every time I reread it. One reading will simply not get the job done.
    "We were having a good time. Then we were in the mouth of the wolf!"

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    Thanks guys. This is the kind of thing that will keep you out of a fight or get you into excellent position to win a fight all before the weapons ever come out.
    AWESOME THREAD Randy, can I nominate it for a STICKY?

Best,
    Nick
    In order for the underprivileged and inept to feel adequate, the skilled and capable must be made stupid by decree.

- Gabe Suarez, 12/13/2011

“If a broad ban on firearms can be upheld based on conjecture that the public might feel safer (while being no safer at all), then the Second Amendment guarantees nothing.”

- Justice Clarence Thomas

Say Bro this has to be one of the best articles posted of all time. !!
    Great article Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great article, and I really like the pictures.

Boy am I glad we got you for an instructor... this is truly a 'tome for the sage'.

Yep... this is the best post I've ever read.

Excellent! Thank you.

Great post... Good learning...

Live, Laugh, Love. If that doesn't work, Load, Aim and Fire. (repeat as necessary)