Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    I am going to schedule some zoom classes very soon to cover topics in my wheelhouse.

Re-Reading this thread it occurs to me that a class on takeoffs would be appropriate.

let me know if there is interest.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Texas

This stuff comes in handy outside of a fight too.

Last Thursday morning, my first day back at work after KWTL, after having been on the clock for less than 10 minutes I almost got killed by and incompetent, mouth breathing fuck wad. This moron walk in front of me, knew I was there, hopped on a forklift (8500 lbs), didn't look behind himself and started backing up right at me. Got with in a couple inches of me as I did a takeoff away, saw I was about to get pinned against some racking and did another take off to change direction and then another for a little extra room. It was zigzag pattern that I did with out thinking about it all while yelling at fuck stick mcgee. Then after I launched into a verbal assault directed at his stupidity. The fear in his eyes makes me hope he pooped himself.

Being light on your feet and able to move is useful.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG
    CRG-2 CRG again
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 TASI
    HRO-6 CQB Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 TASI 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)
    Killing Within The Law

TWOTU since May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkface View Post
    This stuff comes in handy outside of a fight too.

Last Thursday morning, my first day back at work after KWTL, after having been on the clock for less than 10 minutes I almost got killed by and incompetent, mouth breathing fuck wad. This moron walk in front of me, knew I was there, hopped on a forklift (8500 lbs), didn't look behind himself and started backing up right at me. Got with in a couple inches of me as I did a takeoff away, saw I was about to get pinned against some racking and did another take off to change direction and then another for a little extra room. It was zigzag pattern that I did with out thinking about it all while yelling at fuck stick mcgee. Then after I launched into a verbal assault directed at his stupidity. The fear in his eyes makes me hope he pooped himself.

Being light on your feet and able to move is useful.

Indeed, I am around forklifts frequently and will admit that they do have quite a weight advantage on me...

Not quite as dangerous as a forklift, but I practice my takeoffs when the kids get out their supersoakers...lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

And if you are carrying around a fifty pound meat plate carrier...you need to get rid of it!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters