The Suarez Method
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I took the point shooting class with Matt Tempkin and Roger and Gabe a few years back and also took the self defense class with Eric this June in Prescott. Will classes like that allow me to come??

IN! With enough lead time.
    "Our image is of an unshaven outlaw infidel in sweaty camos, with a Kalashnikov rifle on his shoulder and a Glock stuck in his pants, teaching civilians how to do nasty things without asking for fingerprints, who obeys man's law only out of convenience, prizes freedom over order, and swings kettlebells for relaxation."
    Gabe Suarez

Doug,

I have taken a couple of your great classes. I recently took a pistol and rifle class from Gabe. This is a fantastic idea to be able to practice our SI skills on the range. If the dates work out, I am all in for rifle and pistol. Having something like this in the fall and spring would be great.

Don

Doug,

Sounds great and I'd love to be there given enough notice.

Thanks!!

Kris

Ok - so after lurking (and learning) around here for the past year or so, this thread pushed me over the edge to finally sign up and post.

Doug - having trained with you a few times over the past year, I believe that the idea of ongoing training is a great and have to say Count Me In!

Let me know if I can do anything to help.

Sounds like a good time. I'm in for sure if I'm in town. This would be a great event.

Count me in,
    Ive completed my time down south and am now 9/1/11 in AZ doing some training for Agency personnel deploying south of the border but would definitely be interested in joining the alumni group.
    Think, Plan, Train. Stay Safe, Thanks.

I'm down for any pistol work. Also good for AR if anyone has one I could borrow.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.
    Confucius

Doug, any closer to solid scheduling yet??

Doug, I'm in -- schedule permitting. Cheers.