Happy Holidays 2014
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I've written this in the past, but I first discovered Warrior Talk over on the now-defunct Packing.org site. Somebody made a comment about another poster that they "sound like they'd fit in with those ******* on Warrior Talk."

Now the **** was not a cuss word, it's just that I cannot remember whether the poster said extremists, hard-a$$es, maniacs, or another similar descriptor.

Anyway, I had to come see for myself. The forum was visible when I checked it out, and for a few months I happily read away. Then it was closed! Aahaha! I was hooked – had to join up!

Texican Gal, the word was "mutants" in reference to our physical training and shooting habits.

< Proud to be a mutant

Makes sense to me, I was also just wondering what the change was for. I don't see registration as a high price.
    "God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it"- Daniel Webster

"Concealed carry is just enough to not shoot your own foot off. If you have CHL you have a moral and ethical responsibility to train more."- My Dad, though I'm sure others have said it too.

Thanks Gabe mutants!

Well, that is kind of a cuss word I reckon.

I try to stay logged on most of the day anyway.... would hate to miss anything... shut it off at night before going to bed, turn it on ASAP in the morning when I get to work.

Only hassle I see is fellow workers adding things to my posts while I'm away from the desk... price one has to pay for working with CHILDREN!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez View Post
    Texican Gal, the word was "mutants" in reference to our physical training and shooting habits.
    Mutants! I LOVE it! That's high praise, up there with "Infidel!" I'm proud to be allowed to associate with these Mutants!

Stay safe,

Chuck Brick.
    GFT - Thank you, Gabe.
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Cogito, ergo armatum sum: I think, therefore I am armed."
    - Anonymous
    ----------------------------
    "War is a dirty thing. But just because it is dirty is no excuse for us to be weak."

Only as long as you don't clear the cookies on your/that computer.

I clear out the cookies on mine fairly often and just unclick WT so I don't have to log in all over again.

This is the only site I do that to except Yahoo just so I don't havd to reset the home page all the time.

The Shadow Knows, What Evil Lurks In The Hearts of Men!

Quote Originally Posted by lightfighter View Post
    SomethingLazy

Re read post # 4.

If a log in is too much effort I don't think WT is the place for you
    Some of us don't sit a computer all freaking day!!! I monitor it from my phone all day between stops. And it only allows you so long on idle before it kicks you off and you hav e to log in again. So there's no need to be a cyber bully and start calling people out..

This is an honest question because I do not use an internet capable phone: Since you are a member can't you click on remember me? The only time I have to re-login is when I get a power blink or when I use one of the nuclear security scans.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingEZ View Post
    Some of us don't sit a computer all freaking day!!! I monitor it from my phone all day between stops. And it only allows you so long on idle before it kicks you off and you hav e to log in again. So there's no need to be a cyber bully and start calling people out..
    Do you use that TapaTalk app? It's for mobile viewing. No, I don't use it but there are folks on here that use it and say it's great. I think it costs 3 bucks. I wonder if that would allow you to stay logged in?

FWIW, I seem to stay automatically logged in on WT on my laptop. I just start to type in the WT URL and it automatically takes me to the thing I have clicked on the most, which is "Show new posts."