Hey Kevin,

Please join the PA Training Group in the "groups section"

http://www.warriortalk.com/group.php?groupid=2
    "May your foes be strong enough to keep you sharp"
    - Mass Effect

"Well maybe you just need to get a little tougher"
    -Gabe Suarez discussing the AK in the Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting DVD

Hey guys,
    Count me in for sure, I'm down by Villanova, less than an hr from Easton. I'll go ahead and join the PA Training Group forum as well, please keep me updated. Awesome to have these opportunities coming our way!
    "Are we hear to just make loud noises, or put big holes in important shit!?!?!?" - A trainer of mine, on our questionable accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by JRCDAD View Post
    Hey guys,
    Count me in for sure, I'm down by Villanova, less than an hr from Easton. I'll go ahead and join the PA Training Group forum as well, please keep me updated. Awesome to have these opportunities coming our way!
    Got your invite, thanks. Please do check the group once in a while to stay updated. Also subscribing to this thread would help.
    - Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeguyjai View Post
    Got your invite, thanks. Please do check the group once in a while to stay updated. Also subscribing to this thread would help.
    Great, thanks. Yup I just subscribed to this thread so I should be good to go. I'm psyched at the prospect of local training of the world class variety. I have a fair number of pistol and carbine classes under my belt, but traveling to VA or NC gets to be a little much when you have three little kids at home. I also haven't been able to synch my schedule to an available SI class yet, although its been on the top of the list, so this will work out great.
    "Are we hear to just make loud noises, or put big holes in important shit!?!?!?" - A trainer of mine, on our questionable accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by JRCDAD View Post
    Great, thanks. Yup I just subscribed to this thread so I should be good to go. I'm psyched at the prospect of local training of the world class variety. I have a fair number of pistol and carbine classes under my belt, but traveling to VA or NC gets to be a little much when you have three little kids at home. I also haven't been able to synch my schedule to an available SI class yet, although its been on the top of the list, so this will work out great.
    We are working on getting something going. I will keep you up to date.

I go to Winchester, VA for my training and I hear you man. I'm not married and with the obligations of my job alone, it really limits things.
    - Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeguyjai View Post
    Please join the PA Training Group in the "groups section"

http://www.warriortalk.com/group.php?groupid=2
    I applied to join. Hopefully it works.

I'm 2 weeks past carpal tunnel surgery, but I'm no more than a month from being able to do things. Easton is a familiar drive, 90 minutes for me, and I can offer a ride to anyone in the SE PA area.

Quote Originally Posted by dgg9 View Post
    I applied to join. Hopefully it works.

I'm 2 weeks past carpal tunnel surgery, but I'm no more than a month from being able to do things. Easton is a familiar drive, 90 minutes for me, and I can offer a ride to anyone in the SE PA area.
    Feel better bro. The course is probably going to be in the late spring or summer so take your time and heal first.
    - Mass Effect

Update here for the course. Please respond if interested:

http://www.warriortalk.com/group.php...=58&do=discuss

And also subscribe to the group if you have not yet done so.
    - Mass Effect