The Suarez Method
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default PA training group interest

Who: Eric Chan aka Pokeguyjai is your POC. I will be the SI instructor that will be running this group initially.

Where: In Easton, PA at the Easton Fish and Game Association (membership required). We have a 100 yd rifle range that is steel target friendly and a smallish handgun range that is movement friendly, but not exactly 360.

When: We mostly meet on Saturdays, more in the winter than in the summer since the Fudds are scarce in the winter.

Please let Eric know of your interest and we will post details as to fees, material, food, etc as the things get ironed out.

You must be an SI alumni to attend. No exceptions. This will be a skill building event, working on specific skillsets at each meeting.
    AKA G30Jack

See My Schedule

"Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

i would love to join u fellas! please pm me any details.

Jack and Eric,

Count me in as well.

If you are NOT an alumni but am interested in taking a 1 day course in Easton, PA (or somewhere nearby) then PM me.

If you are an alumni and are interested in joining the group, PM me.

Alright guys, details:

You NEED a club membership to shoot at this range, you can get it at www.efga.net. Membership is pretty cheap, $60 a year (or less if you don't want guest pass). If you live near Easton, PA you can take a chance and swing by the membership "office" (right next to the range, at a member's home) to see if you can get it on the spot. But it will depend on whether or not he is home.

The range has a smallish shooting bay that can handgun/shotgun shooting and moving... one guy at a time down range. Rifle range is conventional 100 yard shooting range that is steel target friendly but no .50 cal.

The meetings will be informal until we get enough guys or untilwe can get Jack up here to do a one day course. After that, Jack and I will structure the group / distribute responsibilities so all the meetings and logistics run smoothly.
    "May your foes be strong enough to keep you sharp"
    - Mass Effect

"Well maybe you just need to get a little tougher"
    -Gabe Suarez discussing the AK in the Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting DVD

Oh and if you know a GOOD range nearby Easton, PA that can host a SI course, let me know.
    - Mass Effect

I AM 1 HR AWAY BUT DEFINITELY INTERESTED,HOW DO I BECOME AN ALUMNI.

PM sent for location details

Quote Originally Posted by JOSE View Post
    Fastest way: http://www.suarezinternationalstore....sschedule.aspx

Or let me know if you are down for a 1 day course. After I've gotten enough people I'll start the ball rolling in getting all the logistical details and whatnot in place.
    - Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by JOSE View Post
    Come to CRG in Virginia this month.
    AKA G30Jack

See My Schedule

"Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

Guys, I'm interested but Easton is 5.5 hours from Pittsburgh. If you ever make it to central or western PA, let me know. I'll join the group to stay in touch if you come out my way or if I can make it out your way.