The Suarez Method

Default Regional Training Groups

Regional Training Groups are an effort to offer Suarez International Alumni the opportunity to continue their education with Suarez International Alumni in their area.

Each Regional Training Group, to be allowed at Warrior Talk, MUST BE ADMINISTERED BY A SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL STAFF INSTRUCTOR. We will neither recognize nor authorize the posting of any training unless there is a direct connection to a staff instructor.

If there is no Staff Instructor in your area and you want to establish a training group, it is easy. Host a class for them to come out and deliver the training. Yes...it takes money and it is not free. You want free go to the soup kitchen at the Salvation Army.

Regional Training Groups will only be recognized and authorized at WT if they are comprised of SI Alumni. If someone wants to join a training group, it is easy...come to a class...or the class the host puts on, and you are in like Fynn. Otherwise...too bad.

So there it is boys.

Posted on every thread there not begun by a SI Staffer. Ball is your courts gents.

Rather than open up a new thread, I'll tag onto this one.

I want to reiterate that all training groups must be administered by a Suarez International Instructor (under contract and with active insurance). That means instructor candidates, guys thinking about becoming an instructor candidate, advanced students, or Honey Badgers are not authorized to start training groups.

The first step is to contact a regional instructor. For instance, if you live near Phoenix, you contact Doug Little. If there is no one locally, contact me here. I'll put you in touch with the closest person.

From now on if a member posts about a training group that has not lined up an instructor to run it, that thread will be deleted.

Jack
    AKA G30Jack

See My Schedule

"Most people find change in their dryer, I find bullets"- My wife

I will remember that if the monsterous creature is within clubbing range, it is a tight situation, and start clubbing. This is true even if my firearm still works. No reason not to club and shoot at the same time.

Whacking: The redistribution or impairment of biological functions intended to eliminate intercellular cooperation within a sentient organism.

Mike Pivacek is online now Suarez International Affiliate - Front Range Colorado
    Hey guys does this apply to affiliates also? Can we start/administer group for that training we are certified to train with other Suarez alumni? In my case CRG 1/CRG 2/FoF?

Yes
    “You can only fight the way you practice.”- Miyamoto Musashi

Suarez International Affiliate - West Texas

www.westtexaspistolinstruction.com

https://www.facebook.com/jess.karren