Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    I, and possibly the wife would be interested in a North Georgia training class. Would we have to be Suarez alumni to qualify?

TIA.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

Yes the Training Groups are for Suarez Alumni. That is easily fixed with the upcoming training class that are offered.
    Scott Vandiver
    NRA Training Counselor
    Private Security Instructor
    Www.centerfiretraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon01 View Post
    Wanted to get the band back together for another show.
    Rick its up to your schedual of course but I would like to do something June timeframe.
    I'll get the schedule out and pick a couple of dates to work with.

I'll be teaching Combat Pistol Marksmanship and Advanced Combat Pistol Marksmanship on June 2nd and 3rd in Blairsville, GA (two one day classes). If anyone attends either of theses classes that will qualify them to be a part of the regional training group.
    "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win" - Lombardi

"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good" - Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Bio

CRG-4: Force on Force Gunfighting - April 8-9, 2017 - Albermarle, NC

Additional classes including AK Rifle Gunfighting, Force on Force and Advanced Trauma Medicine coming soon.

Awesome! I'm going to try to make at least one of the Atlanta area classes in the next couple months. I love my rifles, but pistols are fun too.
    "If you believe what you like in the gospels, and reject what you don't like, it is not the gospel you believe, but yourself." Augustine

"That upon which you set your heart and put your trust is your god." Martin Luther

Great looking forward to it guys.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Sounds good, I'm onboard and have some time and resources if needed.
    For he will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways; Psalm 91:11

Definitely interested in attending

Looking at either June 16th (Saturday) or June 17th (Sunday). Content to be based on student interest so let me know what you would like to see. Who can make it ?
    "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win" - Lombardi

"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good" - Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Bio

CRG-4: Force on Force Gunfighting - April 8-9, 2017 - Albermarle, NC

Additional classes including AK Rifle Gunfighting, Force on Force and Advanced Trauma Medicine coming soon.

Rick -

Saturday is better for me, but I can likely make it either day.

Content can be anything that works for you. Pistol, rifle, or knife... I always need the work.

--
    Jeff
    Witty signature on backorder.

Either day is good for me.
    James (who attended FoF with me) can make it as well.
    Any topic you want to run Rick I will be happy with. Maybe a mix of things or any VIP protection material you could impart to us would be great.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor