Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Gents -

Here's the schedule for the Sept 10th Regional Training Group. We will start at 10:00 sharp (I'll be there at 9:00 to set up the range). We'll train until about 1:00, have a BBQ lunch at the range (bring your own meat, I'll supply the rest), train again to about 4 or 5:00 and then head to town to grab some dinner. That should make it an easier schedule for those of you who have to drive a few hours to get there. Bring cash or a check the day of the class.

I need to limit this type of training to about 10 so we have enough time to work on individual issues. We're about half way there so sign up here or shoot me a PM. A great day of training and warrior fellowship. Don't miss out on these opportunities.
    "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win" - Lombardi

"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good" - Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Bio

CRG-4: Force on Force Gunfighting - April 8-9, 2017 - Albermarle, NC

Additional classes including AK Rifle Gunfighting, Force on Force and Advanced Trauma Medicine coming soon.

A little over three weeks away for those interested in the North GA Regional Training Group. The event is available to any Suarez International alumni regardless of what class you may have attended. We will be working on pistol skill sets for the first few training events and then we can discuss other topics.

And just because it says "North GA", it's open to anyone wanting to make the drive so if your in the GA/AL/TN/ NC area and want to join in, remember the date is Sept 10th and there are a few slots still open.

"Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it tries to silence good" - Archbishop Charles J. Chaput

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio

Additional classes including AK Rifle Gunfighting, Force on Force and Advanced Trauma Medicine coming soon.

Just to clarify saying were in is enough on this thread. Sounds like a great day I am in!

Rick, I'll run it by the wife, unless ur filled up. Been too long man.
    Joe
    Psa 149:6 "May the praise of God be in their mouths and a double-edged sword in their hands..."

Eph 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast."

1Cor 6:20 "For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body."

Mindset, size, strength, speed, endurance and technique all matter in the real world - anyone who tells you differently is selling something.

Thanks for bumping the thread. To my knowledge we still need folks to attend. Rick and I have been in communications regarding the logistics but he has not let me know if he has anyone else not posting that have commited to come. I am sure he will chim in here and let us know for sure.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Jujutsuka View Post
    Rick, I'll run it by the wife, unless ur filled up. Been too long man.
    Joe

It would be good to see you again.

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon01 View Post
    Thanks for bumping the thread. To my knowledge we still need folks to attend. Rick and I have been in communications regarding the logistics but he has not let me know if he has anyone else not posting that have commited to come. I am sure he will chim in here and let us know for sure.
    Guys - if you are thinking about attending and haven't done so yet, I need your e-mail to keep you in the loop. Send me a PM here or contact me at northstartactical@hotmail.com. Several people have said they were planning on it - I need to get an accurate head count soon. I'll be sending out directions and other logistics via e-mail only.

Shooting, a BBQ lunch, more shooting and a nice dinner out - what's not to like. Support your Regional Training Group - more events are being planned for the coming months.

Dragoon01 - I'll contact you later this week.

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio

Quote Originally Posted by bastard View Post
    id be interested in going if work/time/money/bitchy wife allow.
    Just curious... why do you go by "bastard" ?
    J/k, I read the "bitchy wife" comment and thought it was funny.

Bumping this thread up to remind everyone in the area to clear your calendar adn get to this event.
    Send Rick a PM or email and let him know you will attend. This is going to be the first of many but you still dont want to miss out.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Training is this saturday, Sep 10th. The weather forcast looks great and range confirmations have been established. I'll be sending out a general e-mail tonight with some class details and a last-minute update again on Friday. If you are interested in attending and have not sent in your e-mail addy, please do that ASAP.

Once again, this will be a skill-builder type of class which is well suited to both the beginner as well as the more advanced student. There's still room available - see you Saturday.

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio