The Suarez Method
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    No intention on my part to go without Rick's involvement. My only questions involve structure and cost.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon01 View Post
    No intention on my part to go without Rick's involvement. My only questions involve structure and cost.

PM inbound.
    "The will to win compares little with the will to prepare to win" - Lombardi

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are" - Les Mills

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Bio

Dec 6-7, 2014 CQB Fighting in Structures - Birmingham, AL (an unique CQB training experience)

2015 Classes including FOF, AK, CRG, and Advanced Trauma Medicine

We are looking at Sept 10th for the first North Georgia training group get together.

We will be using the range in Blairsville (the same one that is scheduled for the October WSC 2011 event).

A day of training followed by dinner in town.

Who can make it ??

"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are" - Les Mills

"I answer to a higher authority than the approval of men not worthy of my time" - Gabe Suarez

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio

Dec 6-7, 2014 CQB Fighting in Structures - Birmingham, AL (an unique CQB training experience)

Rick,

I will be there.

Mike

What kind of training and how much money?

Our intent is to cover a single basic skill set each time the Regional Training Group gets together. Skill sets will be taken from the DPS curriculum but will be looked at from several different perspectives. I intend to cover the draw stroke and magazine changes for the September class. Bring standard range safety gear along with a pistol, holster, sturdy belt and about 200 rounds of ammo. The cost will be $75 to help offset targets, range fees and the instructor's time.

This is an excellent opportunity to keep your skills sharp between classes and to hang out for the day with SI alumni. We'll work out arrangements for dinner or maybe even have a BBQ at the range.
    Last edited by Rick Klopp; 08-04-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Train with Rick Klopp

Bio

Guys get on it. This is the first of hopefuly many sessions so we need a good showing.
    NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
    NRA Basic Shotgun Instructor

Rick,

When do you need payment and how?

Mike

Not too bad a drive for me. I will be there. Could we start a bit later than 9 (even 10 would work.) to offset those of us who have a drive?

Thanks

I should be able to make it.

I'll try and get my September schedule nailed down this week.

--
    Jeff
    Witty signature on backorder.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast