Default cheek riser for Ace Skeleton stock?

Does anyone know of any manufacturer that produces a cheek riser for the Ace skeleton AK stock or similiar style stock? I think I am going to need it when I receive the TWS AK cover/mount. Thanks!!

You may not, the angle sits higher on the rifle then the factory stock. I would wait and confirm.

Well after handling the rifle, my cheek weld is low and I feel I'm gonna need it. If I do I would like to find a source for them. I know Blackhawk make one but it is for traditional style butt stocks. I would like one that I can easily take on and off when utilizing either my red dot or rifle scope.

Just $9 for this one, if you find out you need it.
    http://riflestocks.com/store/product4.html

It might be kinda "cheesy", but would a foam tube held in place with that vinyl self adhering tape make it high enough and still be able to fold?

I have an extra one that I do not use if you want it ... PM me.

-Bryan

Hey guys just re-read my original posts and it seem I failed to mention I was looking for a nylon lace up model the same as DS Arms shows on one of their FAL's with the side folding stock. I have yet to find a manufacturer that produces such a beast though. Thanks for all the replies, and Ace's is not out of the question.

I have a lace up model on a Garand and it took a bit of "tweeking" the thing to keep it from sliding. This included some thin rubber strips and replacing the leather ties with para cord and lacing that through the rear sling mount. It works but looks like hell.
    I am working "TDY" and wont get home 'till the weekend, I have some parts comming, two of these are G3 stock risers. and I will see if there is a secure way to mount them to a folding stock.

I'm working with a RJ132 and I am going to run a Burris 2x4 Scope on a TWS. I anticipate needing about 3/4 of an inch of lift. The basic G3 riser is about perfect for this. I intend to find a secure way to mount it and see what I can do from there.
    I have a Chinese folding stock I bought here at OST. I may look at making a insert and a plate and securing it to that folder. I have a couple of ideas to make this work.
    I have been working on this for a bit and have two or three idea's to make it work. I will keep in touch and post my results here.
    Thanks
    A/M

Quote Originally Posted by scout308 View Post
    Hey guys just re-read my original posts and it seem I failed to mention I was looking for a nylon lace up model the same as DS Arms shows on one of their FAL's with the side folding stock. I have yet to find a manufacturer that produces such a beast though. Thanks for all the replies, and Ace's is not out of the question.
    The ACE stock is pretty similar to the FAL Para's. Rather than look for something "like" the DSA, maybe give it a shot.

Hey bryon, I'm new to this forum and just bought a galil ace, I also bought the ace skeleton stock. My optic sits much to high to pactically use. I see you may have an extra cheek riser, and I'm in need of one to shoot comfortably... get back to me if you still have it. Thanks